what was the longest fuck session you had with a fuck buddy?

It started around 1 pm:

4 hours with Sophia, I came three times.
Break
3 hours with Emily, I came at least two times.
Break
3 hours with Emily's sister (can't remember her name), I came three times.
Break
Few hours and overnight with Sophia, I still came once.

Emily's sister was married at the time.
Fun 👍

From a macro perspective we had a Bull stay with us for 7 nights as the longest stretch. Hubby slept in the guest room that week and my Bull fucked me countless times day and night during that visit. I think the word 'epic' is overused in this day and age but it applies here 🤴🏿👸🏼

From a macro perspective we had a Bull stay with us for 7 nights as the longest stretch. Hubby slept in the guest room that week and my Bull fucked me countless times day and night during that visit. I think the word 'epic' is overused in this day and age but it applies here 🤴🏿👸🏼
Wow. From the looks of things you had an incredible time 😁👍

Had an all nighter , went to his house about 8 one night , we fucked for about 2 hours , I fell asleep , woke up and fucked again and went back to sleep , then woke up about 6 am and did it again , I got dressed and headed home , my husband was asleep when I slept into bed .

Had an all nighter , went to his house about 8 one night , we fucked for about 2 hours , I fell asleep , woke up and fucked again and went back to sleep , then woke up about 6 am and did it again , I got dressed and headed home , my husband was asleep when I slept into bed .
Lol wow

For me about 5 hours

My marathon sessions are WELL documented right here on b2w 😈 (under my previous name 'BBCnATX')

My longest was a 2 1/2 day weekend 'Breeding Session'. Stayed at their house fucked and filmed over 48 hours.

Personal record I came inside of her 7x 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
It got so intense I literally threw my back out of place lol 😖
you can read all about it right here...

My marathon sessions are WELL documented right here on b2w 😈
My longest was a 2 1/2 day weekend 'Breeding Session'. Stayed at their house fucked and filmed over 48 hours.

Personal record I came inside of her 7x 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
It got so intense I literally threw my back out of place lol 😖
you can read all about it right here...

I'll have to Check it out

Back