How Long?

I'm curious if any other cuckolds encourage their wives to spend lengthy visits with their bulls/bf's.

When I was in the military, I became very good friends with one of my classmates in flight school. I started sharing my wife with him and he ended up moving in with us for the last 6 months of flight school. We told others that we were renting a room to him, but the truth was, the three of us were sharing one king bed together.

After flight school, he and I went to different assignments, but we kept in touch. He would come visit us for a week or so, or, I would send my wife out to visit him. Sometimes they would travel together, take cruises together, etc. She loved it, as did I. I was very proud and turned on by the fact that she considered my buddy as her second husband.

This worked really well when I deployed. My deployments were generally about 2 months long. So, my wife would go stay with my buddy for the 2 months I was gone. The longest was when one of my deployments got extended to four months. When I notified her that my deployment was getting extended, it really softened the blow when I recommended that she just extend her visit with my buddy. She had no problem agreeing to that, lol.

So, four months was our longest absence.

Back