what was the longest fuck session you had with a fuck buddy?

From a macro perspective we had a Bull stay with us for 7 nights as the longest stretch. Hubby slept in the guest room that week and my Bull fucked me countless times day and night during that visit. I think the word 'epic' is overused in this day and age but it applies here 🤴🏿👸🏼

From a macro perspective we had a Bull stay with us for 7 nights as the longest stretch. Hubby slept in the guest room that week and my Bull fucked me countless times day and night during that visit. I think the word 'epic' is overused in this day and age but it applies here 🤴🏿👸🏼
"Hubby slept in the guest room that week" - Maybe it made sense to send my husband to the hotel for a week. Or for example on a short vacation ?? He, as I understand it, did not take part in this fun ... :sneaky:

"Hubby slept in the guest room that week" - Maybe it made sense to send my husband to the hotel for a week. Or for example on a short vacation ?? He, as I understand it, did not take part in this fun ... :sneaky:
There was some MFM action here and there and I visited hubby once or twice in the middle of the night so he could feel how stretched out and cum filled I was, so it wasn't all bad for him ;)

I hit them with that sleepless night! Let me explain!

You have no idea the amazing feeling of coming over to a mans house just to fuck his lovely hotwife! Once I start consuming all of her goodies she becomes my prisoner of love and her very own marital bed is the place of her confinement. At that moment her whole existence becomes pleasure and her consciousness ecstacy and I am the one giving her the guided tour! Her husband our gracious host and concierge makes sure that we have all the refreshments and amenities that we need and journey to that land of orgasmic euphoria! Whether hubby is watching, taking a turn, or going to watch his favorite show on TV every other moment throughout the night his wife is getting stuffed and stretched by as much big black cock as she can can handle non stop! Every time her husband enters the room he finds me deep inside of his wife as if we came into this world that way connected pulsating, pumping, and pounding away until each orgasmic peak is reached! The sun rises before we do and bids us a good morning. We say our goodbyes and the look in the eyes of his lovely hotwife says that she is on cloud nine as she walks away filled with all of the juicy evidence of our passion filled sleepless night!

Who wants a sleepless night? 😎🤚

It started around 1 pm:

4 hours with Sophia, I came three times.
Break
3 hours with Emily, I came at least two times.
Break
3 hours with Emily's sister (can't remember her name), I came three times.
Break
Few hours and overnight with Sophia, I still came once.

Emily's sister was married at the time.
Then you woke up from this lovely dream hahaha. Nah just playing, that's what's up. *******, after all that, those women should have cooked your ass four-course meal, hahah. See that is why you need to mess with mature women. Young chicks tell you to stop at Subway or Mickey Ds, mature women cook you breakfast or dinner lol.

You have no idea the amazing feeling of coming over to a mans house just to fuck his lovely hotwife! Once I start consuming all of her goodies she becomes my prisoner of love and her very own marital bed is the place of her confinement. At that moment her whole existence becomes pleasure and her consciousness ecstacy and I am the one giving her the guided tour! Her husband our gracious host and concierge makes sure that we have all the refreshments and amenities that we need and journey to that land of orgasmic euphoria! Whether hubby is watching, taking a turn, or going to watch his favorite show on TV every other moment throughout the night his wife is getting stuffed and stretched by as much big black cock as she can can handle non stop! Every time her husband enters the room he finds me deep inside of his wife as if we came into this world that way connected pulsating, pumping, and pounding away until each orgasmic peak is reached! The sun rises before we do and bids us a good morning. We say our goodbyes and the look in the eyes of his lovely hotwife says that she is on cloud nine as she walks away filled with all of the juicy evidence of our passion filled sleepless night!

star wars jedi GIF

we met with 2 bbc for the first time on our wedding anniversary, we arrived about 8pm and we left the next day on the afternoon. she wore her wedding dress and they both fucked her for about 4 hrs until the one left for work the other one carried on near enough for the next 10 hrs, yes they had breaks for ******* and a smoke, and the odd illegal substance but they were short breaks lol

My wife says yes please!

we met with 2 bbc for the first time on our wedding anniversary, we arrived about 8pm and we left the next day on the afternoon. she wore her wedding dress and they both fucked her for about 4 hrs until the one left for work the other one carried on near enough for the next 10 hrs, yes they had breaks for ******* and a smoke, and the odd illegal substance but they were short breaks lol
Damn wow lol

Back