What size is a normal size dick? Fun thread to ask this question.

What size is normal?

• 5 inch

Votes: 28 28.6%
  • 6" or more

Votes: 45 45.9%
  • 4 inch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11 inch

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 10"

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 9"

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • 8"

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • 7"

Votes: 11 11.2%

• Total voters
The average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches (13.12 centimeters) and the average circumference is 4.59 inches (11.66 centimeters), according to a new analysis of penis length studies involving more than 15,000 men around the world. As for a flaccid penis, the average length is 3.61 inches (9.16 centimeters) and the average circumference is 3.66 inches (9.31 centimeters).

Under 7" is small. Us guys that have 6 or 6.5" are small, and 5" is really small.
And you are Fing stoned. Don't post when you are ******* or stoned and do your research. The fantasy is really nice, but it is just that. A fantasy and I am tired of people posting the fantasy as reality.

Does it not matter more about the size of the woman's vagina? I have had some where I was hitting the back of it and others where I do not. I have had some that required time and patience to work my way into and others that are a little bit easier to slip into.

And you are Fing stoned. Don't post when you are ******* or stoned and do your research. The fantasy is really nice, but it is just that. A fantasy and I am tired of people posting the fantasy as reality.
Who fucking cares what the average is, or let's just put it this way, the average man is small. Small according to women's needs. If they're being honest and not saying, "Size doesn't matter," while they own a collection of gigantic dildos.

probably. i cum easily so hubby's never had any problems keeping me happy.

he knows to thank his lucky stars for that!
you still play with other men though, you didn't turn him down when he suggested that. You must have been curious to try a big one.

you still play with other men though, you didn't turn him down when he suggested that. You must have been curious to try a big one.

i don't need a large cock to be happy or satisfied. i had both of those things before i started playing and i'm fairly sure i'll have both of things when i do eventually stop. it really isn't that big a deal for me.

Who fucking cares what the average is, or let's just put it this way, the average man is small. Small according to women's needs. If they're being honest and not saying, "Size doesn't matter," while they own a collection of gigantic dildos.
I agree Shaw. People posting fantasy as reality just drive me bonkers. I am a scientist. I deal in facts.
Not for you, but for people in general 10 INCHES IS NOT THE AVERAGE!!!!! GET AN FING CLUE!!!!!
And yes, size DOES matter, if they know how to use it.

i don't need a large cock to be happy or satisfied. i had both of those things before i started playing and i'm fairly sure i'll have both of things when i do eventually stop. it really isn't that big a deal for me.
Ok. Nosey dude here. So what made you try and what makes you keep doing it? You obviously love hubby to death (as you should, or you probably should not have married him. lol). Noreen, you are a true breath of fresh air and honesty from the insanity here.

Ok. Nosey dude here. So what made you try and what makes you keep doing it? You obviously love hubby to death (as you should, or you probably should not have married him. lol). Noreen, you are a true breath of fresh air and honesty from the insanity here.

lol, yes some of the stuff i read on here does make me wonder...

i, or i should say 'we', keep doing it because it's fun and excitement for both of us. the butterflys you get from meeting someone new, the excitement of being in their arms, the arousal in seeing their eyes light up when they know you're going to fuck. the jealousy i see in hubby's eyes (i don't know why it excites me but it does - it excites him even more!). reliving the whole experience again when i tell hubby and see how insanely it turns him on.

i should mention that i'm not overly attracted to black men (yes, i realise how weird that sounds on a site like this). the excitement is more to do with the illicit nature of sleeping with other men. i actually prefer white nordic men!

and whilst a large cock feels nice. sure it does. the best sex i've had isn't with the guys with big cocks. at times i crave that full/stretched out feeling but it's not like i don't enjoy sex without it. far from it.

lol, yes some of the stuff i read on here does make me wonder...

i, or i should say 'we', keep doing it because it's fun and excitement for both of us. the butterflys you get from meeting someone new, the excitement of being in their arms, the arousal in seeing their eyes light up when they know you're going to fuck. the jealousy i see in hubby's eyes (i don't know why it excites me but it does - it excites him even more!). reliving the whole experience again when i tell hubby and see how insanely it turns him on.

i should mention that i'm not overly attracted to black men (yes, i realise how weird that sounds on a site like this). the excitement is more to do with the illicit nature of sleeping with other men. i actually prefer white nordic men!

and whilst a large cock feels nice. sure it does. the best sex i've had isn't with the guys with big cocks. at times i crave that full/stretched out feeling but it's not like i don't enjoy sex without it. far from it.
WOW!!! You really should be a writer. So descriptive. So complete. You almost transport me there to when you are with a new stud (and, of course, it doesn't hurt that you have a body that would make a eunich jealous. lol)
I am starting to truly understand you. I think if you and hubby were here in the dallas area, we would be very good friends.

WOW!!! You really should be a writer. So descriptive. So complete. You almost transport me there to when you are with a new stud (and, of course, it doesn't hurt that you have a body that would make a eunich jealous. lol)
I am starting to truly understand you. I think if you and hubby were here in the dallas area, we would be very good friends.

thank you, very sweet of you to say :)

My ex wife thought I was ok until she started cheating and found guys who were bigger then it was a turn off to her until she just said your dick is short
Chip, I don't know what happened to you or why you feel the way you do.
I was left after 16 years and no complaints, except that I was not a fantastic kisser.
She taught me how to be one. But you need to grow up and get a clue.
I am tired of the sad sack posts you do. Yes, your lady left you. Grow a set. It is not the end of the world.
I am seriously concerned about your state of mental health.
Because someone left you hurts. Very much. But life needs to go on. You do not need the confidence to become a world record selling artist or a world class athlete. You just need to focus on what is important and go on.

Back