What size is a normal size dick? Fun thread to ask this question.

What size is normal?

• 5 inch

Votes: 28 28.6%
  • 6" or more

Votes: 45 45.9%
  • 4 inch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11 inch

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 10"

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 9"

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • 8"

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • 7"

Votes: 11 11.2%

• Total voters
Honey, most guys would hit on you. What you show of your face says you are adorable and have a really good heart. What you show of your body is incredible and says you are unbelievably horny.
Every guy's dream.
I dont really tend to dress this way due to my parents but i do get to once every often. I just wish in NZ there was much more selection... At least the area i live in.

I dont really tend to dress this way due to my parents but i do get to once every often. I just wish in NZ there was much more selection... At least the area i live in.
You hottie you. You are incredibly beautiful. I have told you this in PM before. Just be patient. You know what you want. keep it in your mind (GOD, YOU ARE SO YOUNG!!!!). Don't let it go. Don't settle for anything less. Do you have any idea how many guys would absolutely drool to be with you?
You really are so young. You have so much time ahead of you to find what you truly want. You don't have to marry it. Just experiment so you truly know what you want.
Having been married to a filipina for 16 years and engaged to another, I am very familiar with asian culture. Parents can be really difficult, but remember, they only want the best for you.
Are you in college?

Last edited:
You hottie you. You are incredibly beautiful. I have told you this in PM before. Just be patient. You know what you want. keep it in your mind (GOD, YOU ARE SO YOUNG!!!!). Don't let it go. Don't settle for anything less. Do you have any idea how many guys would absolutely drool to be with you?
I'm drooling right now, pre-cum.

She needs to understand the effect she has on men.
Yes, she does. But you have to understand the culture she comes from. To many asian nations, we are INCREDIBLY blunt. You need to couch what you are feeling in her terms. She is incredibly beautiful. ANY guy, black, white, green with pink polka dots, would absolutely drool to be with her. And I LOVE NZ. I have often thought of retiring there or in the Philippines.

Yes, she does. But you have to understand the culture she comes from. To many asian nations, we are INCREDIBLY blunt. You need to couch what you are feeling in her terms. She is incredibly beautiful. ANY guy, black, white, green with pink polka dots, would absolutely drool to be with her. And I LOVE NZ. I have often thought of retiring there or in the Philippines.
I was just trying to illustrate how easily she could get laid by bbc if she wanted to. I didn't really mean for her to do that.

She's on a site where she is openly drooling over black dick and talking about how wet it makes her. Seriously?
Dude, have you ever travelled outside of the USA?
You need to seriously understand that even though she may express an interest (which is VERY advanced for asian cultures), that was not how she was raised.
I am trying to help you. If you don't want the help, fine.
They don't, generally, want "Hey Baby, here it is. Come sit on it."
They want the whole package. Take my advice or don't. Your choice.

Dude, have you ever travelled outside of the USA?
You need to seriously understand that even though she may express an interest (which is VERY advanced for asian cultures), that was not how she was raised.
I am trying to help you. If you don't want the help, fine.
They don't, generally, want "Hey Baby, here it is. Come sit on it."
They want the whole package. Take my advice or don't. Your choice.
Dude, do you have any idea what kind of culture New Zealand is? Is that an Asian culture? No, it's a British commonwealth country. Pretty much the same culture as here.

Dude, do you have any idea what kind of culture New Zealand is? Is that an Asian culture? No, it's a British commonwealth country. Pretty much the same culture as here.
Shaw, no. I have never been to NZ, although I desperately want to go.
You are not understanding me. What I am saying is that the environment there has allowed that incredible woman to express her desires.
HOWEVER, even if she was raised in NZ all her life, she was still raised in an asian culture. VERY protected. VERY sheltered. Aznbabe, am I wrong?
Shaw, I really hope you win her heart. I do. honestly. But you need to be more delicate.

Shaw, no. I have never been to NZ, although I desperately want to go.
You are not understanding me. What I am saying is that the environment there has allowed that incredible woman to express her desires.
HOWEVER, even if she was raised in NZ all her life, she was still raised in an asian culture. VERY protected. VERY sheltered. Aznbabe, am I wrong?
Shaw, I really hope you win her heart. I do. honestly. But you need to be more delicate.
Most Asian girls in America have absolutely no trace of Asian culture in their personality.

Falcon is right - alrhough yes i am open about what i like and all the bottom line is that i was brought up with a sheltered upbringing due to my parent and why it is taking much time to even start...
I'm just saying you could have any man you want.

Yes, she could. And she knows it, But be respectful and be honorable if you want to win her heart.
"Hey baby, Come sit on this." is not going to do it.
Would you talk to your mom or sister that way?

Yes, she could. And she knows it, But be respectful and be honorable if you want to win her heart.
"Hey baby, Come sit on this." is not going to do it.
Would you talk to your mom or sister that way?
I don't want to fuck my mom or sister (if I had a sister)

I don't want to fuck my mom or sister (if I had a sister)
I did not say you did. I am just saying, aznbabe is truly incredible. Approach her the same way you would if you had a lady that you were so head over heels with. Don't approach her like a thug. Most asian women are not into that, UNTIL you are actually with them.
At THAT point in time, thug out. But you have to get there first. You have to understand the culture and how they were raised.

Back