What size is a normal size dick? Fun thread to ask this question.

What size is normal?

• 5 inch

Votes: 28 28.6%
  • 6" or more

Votes: 45 45.9%
  • 4 inch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11 inch

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 10"

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 9"

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • 8"

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • 7"

Votes: 11 11.2%

• Total voters
i thought i was normal growing up and im 'only' 8.5inches. when i saw smaller i laughed lol
i'd prob ******* myself if my dick was smaller than 8"
i dont see how white women can even tolerate tiny 6" and smaller. dont mean to sound racist but gahddamn lol

Thats nice man. Haha and I had always been proud of my 7"

hubby is 4.5. that's not far off the average for asian/indian guys from what i can tell.
......holy ******* i can't even comprehend that lol. his penis is smaller than my middle finger. from a purely biological/ breeding standpoint he shouldnt even be allowed to have pussy by natural selection.

Falcon is right - alrhough yes i am open about what i like and all the bottom line is that i was brought up with a sheltered upbringing due to my parent and why it is taking much time to even start...
i luv sheltered women becuz when they finally break out they go overboard and become bbc sluts lol

Noreen, you are, from what I can tell, a normal, intelligent lady. What made you get into this? Not just BBC. but everything. And If you say hubby, why did you listen?

by "this" i assume you mean enjoying the company of other men?

well, hubby didn't make me go into it, as such. we don't have that kind of relationship. it's something we enjoyed fantasising about together. over time i realised how big a fantasy it was for him to see me with other men. I'm not sure how but it became a big fantasy for me too. couples bounce ideas off each other, i guess, and become the thing the other desires, as i'm sure you can imagine. what turned me on most was being exposed and behaving slutty and being loved by several men. whilst i was a little unnerved by how turned on he got by talking about me fucking other men, he in turn got a little nervous by how often i would begin including multiple men into the fantasy. almost all of our fantasies ended up me in a gangbang situation doing all the things we couldn't do in real life but found ourselves indulging in more and more in our fantasy sex scenarios. cum play, multiple penetrations, anal, huge cocks, black men, hispanic men, white men, any and all men really, lol. his friends. my friends. even members of our family (yes, we went a bit mad!), nothing was off limits and it was as much our own shared fantasy adventure as anything else.

despite that it was a while before we made any of it real. i was always reluctant to do that and made him promise never to push me (even if there were times that, in the heat of the moment, i demanding he find me a real cock to fuck so we could just get it out of our systems). it's all very crazy and the process of getting from then to now was filled with lots of strange thoughts, tense situations and lots of anxiety.

i thought i was normal growing up and im 'only' 8.5inches. when i saw smaller i laughed lol
i'd prob ******* myself if my dick was smaller than 8"
i dont see how white women can even tolerate tiny 6" and smaller. dont mean to sound racist but gahddamn lol
My wife didn't sir!! Lol. She put up with nothing but my 5 inches for nearly 5 years then found a bbc bf.

......holy ******* i can't even comprehend that lol. his penis is smaller than my middle finger. from a purely biological/ breeding standpoint he shouldnt even be allowed to have pussy by natural selection.

well, in his defense, his handsome, engaging, ambitious, intelligent, very well respected and liked by many people. not to mention i've already carried 4 children for him. and not once have i considered carrying a baby for any of the men i've been with that have cocks larger than his (and most of them are).

so it seems there's more to natural selection than cock size. ;)

well, in his defense, his handsome, engaging, ambitious, intelligent, very well respected and liked by many people. not to mention i've already carried 4 children for him. and not once have i considered carrying a baby for any of the men i've been with that have cocks larger than his (and most of them are).

so it seems there's more to natural selection than cock size. ;)
And yet...here you are.

So this guy ive been talking to has a 9 incher - thats pretty good right? Or should i really be aiming higher?
So you think imshould wait it out for a better opportunity instead? It will basicslly be a first time thing for me where he probably gets a handjob from me for letting me inspeect his junk
That's a good size to start with sugar britches. And listen to your pussy, if while giving him a handjob it tells you it wants you to go further by all means yield to its desire. Let it do the thinking and I think you'll be a happier girl.

by "this" i assume you mean enjoying the company of other men?
it's all very crazy and the process of getting from then to now was filled with lots of strange thoughts, tense situations and lots of anxiety.
based on your media photos i dont see tension and anxiety at all - i see a happy slut taking plenty of cock lol

based on your media photos i dont see tension and anxiety at all - i see a happy slut taking plenty of cock lol

lol, those are the pictures i'm willng to share. you're not seeing the ones where i'm having a panic attack, my flabby bits are jiggling in unsightly ways, i'm in tears (has happened). it's an emotional rollercoaster.

Back