What should I wear out to attract black guys ?

This is extremely funny to me. Try wearing a sign around your neck " I Fuck blacks" that should do it. I have both picked up and been picked up by black men. The variety of outfits on at the time cover the entire female wardrobe . Dressed to the 10's and in sweat shirt and pants i often wore to do my laundry or run errands in cool weather. Be clean, presentable, and friendly. I found a guy of any color checking me out i would give a second look. If i was interested unless he was dense or blind he knew it. It my youth i always waited for him to make the first move, as i got older and wiser i sometimes did. You get that feeling buy his eyes he wants to speak but can't. A simple comment can break the ice better than any outfit. The tendency by some these days is to search for a sure thing by clothing, hair color or even fingernail polish. There is no answer, if there were someone would be marketing it for $29.95 in a unmarked envelope or E-mail.

Looking at some of your photos and seeing your magnificent and beautiful body, you could wear ANYTHING without even trying to look good.. you are a natural beauty that every man’s, black or white would be admiring you the first minute you walked in the door..
In my case, I’ve been black exclusive for more than 25 years now. I’m very petite and only a 100 lbs . and still have a very shapely body but what my black boyfriend liked me to wear when we went out causally, he always liked me wearing a tight slip over, or halter top, or t-shirt and depending on where we are going, either a short skirt or if it’s outdoor, he loves to show me off in short-shorts.. ZI don’t have big boobs, more proportionate to my petite body but I do have very erect nipples that shoe very easily to what I’m wearing on top. Yes, when I was a lot younger, not bragging but I got a lot of looks and attention and fortunately, I haven’t changed much snd he’s proud that I still look very good..
I can only imagine in real life what a hottie you are and I argue onky will become more beautiful as you age and continue to take black only !
One thing I do know and love so much for sure about petite white girls like you honey 100% can fit the most crazy big cocks and first even in some cases up jn that blacked pussy compared to other women !! I could show you a pic of my ex she was like 90-100 lbs and omg such a beautiful destroyed pussy gaped so big all the time from taking so much over the years

Anything That Accentuates And Compliments Your Curves, Figure, Assets. Men Are So Visual...I Am Extremely. Something That Would Catch My Eye Is Attire That Would Give The Illusion Of " Hourglass". Even If A Woman Was Not. Attractive, Appealing, Sexy, Women Cum In All Shapes And Sizes. It's How You Wear It That Counts😘.

Hiya, Ok so this is one for the ladies who have more experience than myself, and also to the black guys of what they like to us a girl dressed up in. Say on a night out, attracting a black guy at a bar or club for example ? Is it more the sexy slutty look, short skirt and heels ass jiggling lol or tight leggings or more upper class long dress sophisticated look? Im not sure how to get the right balance. Advice plsssss! xx

Seeing as someone else basically posted the same post as me today I want to put another call out on this, thanks ladies and gents for all your appreciated advice !!!
?

This was what I tried on today....I subtly went with a ' BLACK AND WHITE ' Theme lol . Thoughts guys?
?

View attachment 2525334

Back