what profession have the freakiest women

I can only vouch for my own personal experiences but I’ve been teachers, like myself, are pretty freaky. Dealing with high school drama and attitude all day, I tend to find ways of stress relief and release when I can View attachment 3543118

Cant attest to this. One of my teachers in HS was sharpening a Pencil but giving it a HJ at the same time. 🤣

Your eyes are also really stunning...would look better w/ a Cumshot.

I can only vouch for my own personal experiences but I’ve been teachers, like myself, are pretty freaky. Dealing with high school drama and attitude all day, I tend to find ways of stress relief and release when I can View attachment 3543118
I think nurses are the most
I think nurses are the biggest undercover freaks based on my work experiences . Beautiful 😍 smile!

After serving 20 long good years in the armed forces and having been deployed overseas twice, I think women in the armed forces are the freakiest, especially during deployment where they are very lonely, horny, and always desperate for sex.

The military has doctors, nurses, policemen, lawyers, etc...
You are right. Military women, those serving in uniform and those serving as spouses, get the most freaky.

I’m my experience, HR Professionals and teachers. HR professionals always have to follow policy and guidelines. They are the watchdogs of a company so when they can let loose, they let loose! Teacher, especially, elementary school teachers Are so freaky and wild And I haven’t figured out why yet! 😂
Years ago I had a regular couple I played with and he was a nurse. He told me so many stories about sex in rooms and certain shifts. Seems like that’s another profession but I have never had any personal experience or interactions with nurses.

Majority of women I have met (married and single) have been school teachers. Not sure if its just my luck or there are a lot of horny ladies in that profession. I would think nurses would fall in that category but I have never managed to take on to bed ... yet...

Back