what profession have the freakiest women

The great philosopher Plies once said: if she['s] a CNA, she'll do it...that's all the confirmation I need.
Fuckin love plies...indeed a philosopher he is. No joke i love the use of the term FuckN^%%@ he uses lol cracks me the fuck up on top of the always super real ******* he talks about in his portry.

That term has been a Florida thing for at least 30 years. I remember when I first got to college and heard non-Floridians' reactions to how we combine profanities into long super-words (for example, I could say "ol' p---- a--- h- a-- f--- a-- b----" in any black neighborhood in South Florida and everyone would be as calm as if I just said "jerk" - actually, "jerk" would get more stares). They looked at us like we were crazy. A month later they were doing it too. A month after that it actually sounded right.

Also, if telemarketing/customer service counts as a profession then they're way up there too.

I started this tread years ago and stop using the site. Big thanks to everyone commenting and dropping knowledge. And in my time away I found out teachers aint no joke and ive had a couple more nurses they still number one in my book.

I’d say cops, and military girls. I have a friend that was a cop I. The 90s and the female deputies were fucking everyone in the department.

I had a few fun times while in the army, there are quite a few places I’ve been that I shouldn’t have been and for us, the options are limitless

I’d say cops, and military girls. I have a friend that was a cop I. The 90s and the female deputies were fucking everyone in the department.

I had a few fun times while in the army, there are quite a few places I’ve been that I shouldn’t have been and for us, the options are limitless
What branch and where were you stationed?

Back