what profession have the freakiest women

Wife is a nurse and she knows plenty of nurses that are open about their sex life's. When she worked as a mental health nurse it was pretty common for nurses to get fired for fucking patients. It was a running joke that people with mental health issues have huge cock Because all her patients have 10 plus inch's easy

I’d say cops, and military girls. I have a friend that was a cop I. The 90s and the female deputies were fucking everyone in the department.

I had a few fun times while in the army, there are quite a few places I’ve been that I shouldn’t have been and for us, the options are limitless
I was in the Army too.
I wish I knew then what I know now about how hot the lifestyle IS.

Wouldn't have said it then, but heck, I bet a Black guy would pass out from excitement if he knew your hot white-woman jugs were going to be his for a session, Keri.

As an effing beta, I wish--but would never qualify--for those knobbies like yours.

We seem to have noticed a lot of teachers among the wives of cuckold couples we have met in clubs and parties. I chatted to one and when I pointed this out , her thoughts were that it often begins with the residential conferences which they attend. As we all know it’s often quite a thing for a wife to take that first step, but once taken the next steps are so much easier!

Stay at home house wives! When the ******* are at school and the husband is at work.....they will fuck for hours before having to go home to their to their mostly all white middle class neighborhoods. Then they pretend to be the perfect loving wife and mom.

Totally agree! Housewife and mom, my other career....
Yes, lotsa naughty mommies ❤20200813_124803.jpg

Last edited:
Well, as a school teacher for many years, I both witnessed and heard about many of my fellow teachers very naughty encounters! ❤

View attachment 3542740
And so many impressionable, but enlightened, little Millennials with minds like sponges. Such encounters are only bound to increase all but exponentially with their ascendancy.

Such vast potential !:)

Your body, BTW, DDSoccermom, is hot and so is your way of thinking.

Back