what profession have the freakiest women

My wife works in the healthcare field and whenever she goes out for drinks with nurses, she said they always talk about cheating and fucking other guys

I believe that. My ex worked in a hospital for a couple of years. We attended the hospital's Christmas party, and it was eye-opening. I knew from her telling me, many people who were married had been cheating. The former CEO got moved to another hospital owned by the company due to cheating with the head of HR. At the Christmas party, it was an open bar, and dang... I saw 3 of the girls who apparently worked in radiology trying to dance with the CEO (edit...the new CEO, not the cheating one. This one knew better), Night at the Roxbury style. He bowed out, he knew that was a good idea. Word was, all three girls went home together, all *******, and fell into a pile and played around.

Last edited:
The quiet rule is a librarians problem, fuck them with no mercy again and again.

1760873713.jpg
She's magnificent.

She's magnificent.
I used a librarian once when I was in the Navy. Except....no one would have known she was a librarian unless they ran into her in the actual library. (Which I did.) Usually, when she told someone her job they looked at her she like was joking. Like...'Seriously? A real librarian? Not like a stripper dressed as a librarian?'

She was the first woman I ever connected with that was truly kinky. Nothing like the stereotypical uptight librarian. She was the first and only lady to ever tell me to put it in her butt. I didn't that night because I knew she was *******, and knew she had Taco Bell a few hours earlier. I eventually did, though, and it was kind of fun. But it also made me feel like a fraud. There I was slaying her ass and doing my best to make her happy, and all the time kind of wishing I was her. Not wishing I was female. Just thinking I'd be much happier getting my own ass 'slayed.'

But it was still fun. And I've never looked at a librarian the same since.

I used a librarian once when I was in the Navy. Except....no one would have known she was a librarian unless they ran into her in the actual library. (Which I did.) Usually, when she told someone her job they looked at her she like was joking. Like...'Seriously? A real librarian? Not like a stripper dressed as a librarian?'

She was the first woman I ever connected with that was truly kinky. Nothing like the stereotypical uptight librarian. She was the first and only lady to ever tell me to put it in her butt. I didn't that night because I knew she was *******, and knew she had Taco Bell a few hours earlier. I eventually did, though, and it was kind of fun. But it also made me feel like a fraud. There I was slaying her ass and doing my best to make her happy, and all the time kind of wishing I was her. Not wishing I was female. Just thinking I'd be much happier getting my own ass 'slayed.'

But it was still fun. And I've never looked at a librarian the same since.
I go the library at least once a week to get DVDs. There was one younger librarian that was hot, but she got transferred to another branch. The ones that are at my main branch are butt ugly.

Back