What outfits should be worn to turn-on the black guys?

I think women should dress whatever way makes them look and feel sexiest. I don't mean to be a stick in the mud. I'm just a sticker for word choice, and questions like these always veer into the gray area between preference and racism for me. I am unaware of a single fashion choice or style that appeals specifically to an entire race of people. Not all black men are into unabashed slutty presentation, and everybody's gonna have different tastes.

When we go out and my wife wants attention, she'll dress as provocatively as she is comfortable dressing for the occasion. White (or Asian, or Hispanic) guys' heads always turn just as much as black men. Letting men know she's interested — and who she's interested in — has always been up to us.

But, my wife does have ways of letting people know what SHE wants, regardless of who her appearance attracts, so I'll stop ranting about how the question was worded and play along. This was her outfit to one of the themed dance nights at Splash Mocha:
Please login or become a member to view

And here's a more subtle example she wears on some of our date nights, during these crazy times of social distancing and winter outdoor dining:
6d83591f-054b-4b5e-8b89-7999be51a6cd-01.jpeg1b9df60d-69fd-4a6a-af96-a822fb200b26-01.jpeg

Last edited:
I think women should dress whatever way makes them look and feel sexiest. I don't mean to be a stick in the mud. I'm just a sticker for word choice, and questions like these always veer into the gray area between preference and racism for me. I am unaware of a single fashion choice or style that appeals specifically to an entire race of people. Not all black men are into unabashed slutty presentation, and everybody's gonna have different tastes.

When we go out and my wife wants attention, she'll dress as provocatively as she is comfortable dressing for the occasion. White (or Asian, or Hispanic) guys' heads always turn just as much as black men. Letting men know she's interested — and who she's interested in — has always been up to us.

But, my wife does have ways of letting people know what SHE wants, regardless of who her appearance attracts, so I'll stop ranting about how the question was worded and play along. This was her outfit to one of the themed dance nights at Splash Mocha:
Please login or become a member to view

And here's a more subtle example she wears on some of our date nights, during these crazy times of social distancing and winter outdoor dining:
View attachment 3788393View attachment 3788400
How cool. Love the face mask. Kind of subtle, unless you know what to look for......

Back