What outfit should I buy my wife and mom in law next ?

CA_AZCouple

Couple
From
AZ, US
Okay okay so my wife and I have been messing around mostly me buying her super revealing outfits for work..(see through leggings..skirts...panties) ..she goes "golfing " so I buy her probably the shortest skirts I can find (she tells me to ) ..but recently..I've sent a package accidentally to my mom in laws house ..she received it and knows it was meant for my wife but decided to keep the items for her and is demanding more ...lol

Last edited:
Regular Season Wtf GIF by NBA

All sex (safe and consensual) is good sex, opening your MIL's mind about being naughty is fine, and kinda hot her knowing about you buying your wife slutty clothes.
I mean I thought about it when I sent the clothes ...and her reaction was intense ...but I'll definitely continue? And yes she ls always wanting my wife to look as hot as possible haha

I’m sure they would rather be dressed sexy. Much better for them to feel sexy plus something to get hot over while closthes are being removed

Mine is also. I’ve seen my wife dress up to meet someone. Makes her feel sexy and the. When they enjoy undressing her it turns her on. She isn’t turned on by showing up naked under a coat and walking in and dropping it to fuck.

Back