Greenville SC - want to get wife interested in BBC

33 here. Vanilla wife but she’s mentioned before she’s attached to black/mixed guys. Shes only ever been with me but I think it would be hot a hell if she tried a bbc and loved it.

She would need to warm up to it but I’m thinking texting, dm’ing her, or buying her a ******* when we’re out may get the conversation going.

She’s in shape, perfect ass and has only ever taken my 6.5 so she’s tight.

How should I go about trying to get her into lifestyle?

33 here. Vanilla wife but she’s mentioned before she’s attached to black/mixed guys. Shes only ever been with me but I think it would be hot a hell if she tried a bbc and loved it.

She would need to warm up to it but I’m thinking texting, dm’ing her, or buying her a ******* when we’re out may get the conversation going.

Wife makes me watch it

Start with some BBCC toys

How long have you been married? How old are you? How old is she? Do you have c h I l d r e n? What type of area do you live in? City or rural? What type of upbringing did you each have? Family lifestyle? How intimate are you two as far as telling each other your inner feelings? I believe I have a decent formula for whether a couple can safely make this relationship work.

Back