What kind of black man you want?

What kind of black man do you want to meet and have sex with?

• Thug/Gangster Rapper

Votes: 100 20.2%
  • Rough/Physically Dominant/Violent

Votes: 171 34.6%
  • Blue Collar

Votes: 64 13.0%
  • Educated/Professional/"Cultured" Type

Votes: 178 36.0%
  • "Regular Guy"

Votes: 102 20.6%
  • Wimp

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Don't Care Long As He's Got A Big Hard Black Dick

Votes: 144 29.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Certainly feel free to DM us James. MD isn’t somewhere we get to regularly….but who knows…
...and who knows indeed? My feeling is, if the attraction or motivation is strong enough, cars with gas go and planes still fly...:whistle: In any case, it will be very interesting to get to know you two better. ;)

A well groomed, great smelling black guy in a suit makes me tingle every time. Gentle, funny, and attentive will get him everything he wants 😎♠️

When it coms to the kind of black guy I would like to see taking my wife, I would go for thug/rough/blue collar, so 1, 2 and 3 - though not violent. I'd like them to threat her with just a bit of disrespect - pulling her hair, throwing her onto the bed, using her as opposed to being gentle, and I think that's what she would enjoy. Early in our relationship, she said that she enjoyed a guy who had a firm hand but that's not really me and I've never really lived up to that (and she has never me toned it again, tellingly, which suggests that she knows that).

Increasingly, I do fantasise about black guys myself, and I'd want the same type, I think - Not necessarily tall (though that would be fine!) but muscled, hard, tough. Evidence of being handy with his fists would turn me on, whether thinking about my wife being fucked by him, or if I was thinking of kneeling in front of him myself.

When it coms to the kind of black guy I would like to see taking my wife, I would go for thug/rough/blue collar, so 1, 2 and 3 - though not violent. I'd like them to threat her with just a bit of disrespect - pulling her hair, throwing her onto the bed, using her as opposed to being gentle, and I think that's what she would enjoy. Early in our relationship, she said that she enjoyed a guy who had a firm hand but that's not really me and I've never really lived up to that (and she has never me toned it again, tellingly, which suggests that she knows that).

Increasingly, I do fantasise about black guys myself, and I'd want the same type, I think - Not necessarily tall (though that would be fine!) but muscled, hard, tough. Evidence of being handy with his fists would turn me on, whether thinking about my wife being fucked by him, or if I was thinking of kneeling in front of him myself.
Some women love being roughed up and fucked really hard. Actually most women want to be fucked hard.

Back