What Is The Sexiest/Nastiest Thing A Black Bull Has Told You During Your Orgasm?

cuckoldfan

Male
From
CA, US
I'm a fan of Cuckolding and Black Bulls. I'm thinking of writing a book on it and wondered what the sexiest/nastiest thing a Black Bull has said (or something that you've said) to a woman just before or during her orgasm. One of my favorite things is when a bull whispers in her ear and talks dirty. Very Hot!:sex::dance::mstickle:

It wasn't nasty...it wasn't dirty...it wasn't said to me. It was my first black man and my first ever multiple squirting; my pussy was still throbbing from the most intense orgasm of my life. He looked at me with a huge smile and said to hubby, "You did not tell me!" Poor hubby had no clue that I had squirted. I will never forget that!! That night changed me!!

It wasn't nasty...it wasn't dirty...it wasn't said to me. It was my first black man and my first ever multiple squirting; my pussy was still throbbing from the most intense orgasm of my life. He looked at me with a huge smile and said to hubby, "You did not tell me!" Poor hubby had no clue that I had squirted. I will never forget that!! That night changed me!!
Thanks for responding! : ) That sounds like an amazing experience. Wow, must have been quite a night.

Back