What is the role of the Bull in a relationship

What is the role of the Bull in a relationship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackJaguar007

Male
From
AE
What do you think is the role of the Bull in any relationship if it's marriage , bf / gf , divorced, FWB, NSA what ever the type of the relationship?

The role of the "bull" in a relationship depends on the people involved with him as much as on himself and the type of the relationship. So i don't think there is one role that would be perfect for all relationship types (and all people involved, obviously). Further more i would not even talk about a "bull" in a FWB or NSA relationship or after a divorce. - Just my 2's.

The role of the "bull" in a relationship depends on the people involved with him as much as on himself and the type of the relationship. So i don't think there is one role that would be perfect for all relationship types (and all people involved, obviously). Further more i would not even talk about a "bull" in a FWB or NSA relationship or after a divorce. - Just my 2's.
Thanks for sharing very insightful specially for the new bulls and cucks here I've always been telling that in a FWB and NSA as well as divorce there is not bull concept as a bull needs a cuck and Hotwife to have the real meaning of it

As far as i understand it that might be true. There is a problem in the "adult lifestyle" world when it comes to mutual understanding because unlike with our established languages the meanings of the terms that we use are not set in stone. There are no dictionary definitions of a "Bull" or a "Hotwife" yet, and the one for "cuckold" that exists means quite the opposite of what most people in the lifestyle world understand when they/we use the term.

i would say too, a "bull" is a role - in the dual sense - of the other player with a couple (perhaps with additional attributes fulfilled to rightfully own that "title"?), or - in a tri-sense - the one who completes the the "Stag"/"cuckold"-"Vixen"/"Hotwife"-"Bull"/"lover" triad.

But in the end, as i said, with the lack of well-defined terms it turns out that everybody has a different idea of what those (and other) terms mean for them. - Sonething we all have to deal with. :|

What do you think is the role of the Bull in any relationship if it's marriage , bf / gf , divorced, FWB, NSA what ever the type of the relationship?
Ok this is a hard question to answer for more reasons than you might think. On this site husbands are seen as low sex drive out of shape males. This could not be further from what I am. I am into out door sports like fishing (catch and release) hunting (with a camera) turkeys (harder than you think) deer and Moose. I also photo graph birds of prey. Have a great collection of squirrels, chip monks and fox’s. I enjoy scuba diving and ski diving. Five years ago I had over 24 hours of accumulated fall time. I enjoy diving wrecks in the Great Lakes and reefs around the world. I enjoy rock and mountain climbing as well as ice climbing in the winter. These are activities that I have passed onto my ******* (step *******). I hold black belts in three different fighting arts and I am an instructor in three others. I have been shot at about a dozen times and hit twice. Both bullets hit my lead weigh training vest I was not hurt. However the lady with the gun sure was. Tried to charge me with assault when even the cop who saw it happen said she shot at me while I was out training. Did not know her. Do I sound like the standard husband?

My wife was a former exotic dancer, school teacher, mom house wife. Into teaching young people both inside and out side the class room. (when she died over 800 signed her book of rememberane. The church was standing room only.) Hate to think how many will show up at mind.

Other than the usual married couple things we share one that lead to our being in the life style. She loved to show off, been shown off and be enjoyed as a sex object. She also loved being watched with 6 - 8 % body fat guys. Hard Body guys, Ripped Guys. That was her thing. That was / is not me. I am a solid 5 foot 10 inch 165 pound guy.

During our marriage she had 3 long term boy friends that met her fantasy man image. Big arms small waist to show off his above average manhood. On a side note all three came to her funeral.

One she saw the most was right after period. They played bare back and gave live shows to voyeurs on Friday evenings. One Friday night the had one guy that wore a stripper or lap dance cage that slept next to them for the night getting three shows the last one being the Saturday morning wood show.

On the occasion that we could get a sitter or a grandmother to watch the ******* like maybe three or four times a year she insured I was the over night watcher minus the cage. For them it was a real turn on for me to be up close and helping them play. I like to think of this in the same league as going to my step daughters dance shows or the music shows or Christmas plays. It was a bonding thing with my wife. In exchange I got skiing weekends, weekends at the cottage.

Now do I have Fectishs or Fantasy’s. Yes. Metal Beds that Squeak, off the Grid Cabins, out door play time (year round)

The word "bull" for us carries some weight. A bull in our marriage is not a boyfriend, but he is more than just a lover or a guy we play with. A bull had better be ready to show the proper amount of respect to both of us. He should communicate with both of us on a regular basis. He should offer to take her out for a coffee/*******/meal once in a while. There is more than just a sexual component to being a bull in our marriage. It's a bit of a hard place to describe, but my hotwife and I know it when we see it. There has been 2 men that we would consider bulls at this point out of the 17 that we have played with since we have been open. Both of them saw her socially as we as sexually. We went to the 4th of July celebration in our town with one of them. They both have played with both of us. There was more of a connection beyond the physical...and I think that is the most important part.

Different strokes for different folks. I'm in a relationship with a wife. Her husband is older and not into having sex with her. Me and her husband have our own date nights with her and all 3 of us sometimes watch football games together. Every night she sleeps with me, either at my place or at her place. Her husband moved to another room where he sleeps by himself. We are talking about me living with them and having ******* together. She's more than some pussy to me. I'm protective of her whenever we goes out on my date nights with her. I'll break someone's neck if they try to harm her. She makes me breakfast and ensure my meals are healthy. Her husband loves her and I care for her along with providing sexual relief for her. To put it simple, as a bull I'm her bf and not some random black dick.

Our hot wife/cuckold husband marriage is centered on NBWO. Our relationship with ALL Black men is based on my wife's needs and wants. As such, she is not a one or two Black bull type of hot wife. She is promiscuous, dirty, and slutty and has primarily been Black Only since the first day she entered puberty. However, she does like variety in the Black men that she spreads her legs for. Therefore, ALL Black men can dominant her for both their sexual needs and their breeding needs. The principal role for our Black bulls is to use both of our bodies for their sexual pleasure and sexual conquest. My wife also seeks Black bulls to breed her; to combine their Black DNA with her white DNA to create a beautiful, new, interracial life. The high point of a successful breeding is a simultaneous orgasm, regardless of where, when, and how the interracial mating is achieved. Taboo breaking provides much pleasure for both of us. We also like to be friends with the Black men that fuck us. It is important that when meeting a bull, especially in public, that the wife kisses him passionately while he feels up her teats, ass and pussy. At the same time, I exchange a friendly handshake with the Black bull, testifying to all witnesses that I submit not only to the Black man having sex with my wife, but that he may also fuck his baby into her. My principal role as the cuckold is to work my white ass off to provide a financially secure, loving, family life for my wife and the interracial babies she gives birth to. I achieve my own sexual release by jerking off my tiny white boy's dick while watching Black men (Real men) fuck my wife the way a sexy woman should be fucked. I also offer the use of both my sissy fag holes for use by any Black man who wishes to use them for his pleasure. NBWO DOES work!

Il nostro caldo matrimonio tra moglie e marito cornuto è incentrato su NBWO. Il nostro rapporto con TUTTI gli uomini neri si basa sui bisogni e sui desideri di mia moglie. In quanto tale, non è una moglie sexy da uno o due tori neri. È promiscua, sporca e troia ed è stata principalmente Black Only sin dal primo giorno in cui è entrata nella pubertà. Tuttavia, le piace la varietà negli uomini neri per i quali allarga le gambe. Pertanto, TUTTO Gli uomini neri possono dominarla sia per i loro bisogni sessuali che per i loro bisogni riproduttivi. Il ruolo principale per i nostri tori neri è usare entrambi i nostri corpi per il loro piacere sessuale e conquista sessuale. Anche mia moglie cerca tori neri per allevarla; per combinare il loro DNA nero con il suo DNA bianco per creare una vita bella, nuova e interrazziale. Il culmine di un accoppiamento di successo è un orgasmo simultaneo, indipendentemente da dove, quando e come si ottiene l'accoppiamento interrazziale. La rottura del tabù offre molto piacere a entrambi. Ci piace anche essere amici degli uomini neri che ci fottono. È importante che quando si incontra un toro, specialmente in pubblico, la moglie lo baci appassionatamente mentre lui le palpa le tette, il culo e la figa. Allo stesso tempo, scambio un'amichevole stretta di mano con il Toro Nero, testimoniando a tutti i testimoni che mi sottometto non solo all'uomo di colore che fa sesso con mia moglie, ma che potrebbe anche fotterle il suo bambino. Il mio ruolo principale come cornuto è quello di farmi il culo bianco per fornire una vita familiare finanziariamente sicura e amorevole a mia moglie e ai bambini interrazziali che dà alla luce. Raggiungo la mia liberazione sessuale masturbando il cazzo del mio piccolo ragazzo bianco mentre guardo uomini neri (uomini veri) scopare mia moglie nel modo in cui dovrebbe essere scopata una donna sexy. Offro anche l'uso di entrambi i miei buchi femminuccia per l'uso da parte di qualsiasi uomo di colore che desideri usarli per il suo piacere. NBWO Raggiungo la mia liberazione sessuale masturbando il cazzo del mio piccolo ragazzo bianco mentre guardo uomini neri (uomini veri) scopare mia moglie nel modo in cui dovrebbe essere scopata una donna sexy. Offro anche l'uso di entrambi i miei buchi femminuccia per l'uso da parte di qualsiasi uomo di colore che desideri usarli per il suo piacere. NBWO Raggiungo la mia liberazione sessuale masturbando il cazzo del mio piccolo ragazzo bianco mentre guardo uomini neri (uomini veri) scopare mia moglie nel modo in cui dovrebbe essere scopata una donna sexy. Offro anche l'uso di entrambi i miei buchi femminuccia per l'uso da parte di qualsiasi uomo di colore che desideri usarli per il suo piacere. NBWOFUNZIONA !
Finalmente un punto di vista che condivido pienamente!

Different strokes for different folks. I'm in a relationship with a wife. Her husband is older and not into having sex with her. Me and her husband have our own date nights with her and all 3 of us sometimes watch football games together. Every night she sleeps with me, either at my place or at her place. Her husband moved to another room where he sleeps by himself. We are talking about me living with them and having ******* together. She's more than some pussy to me. I'm protective of her whenever we goes out on my date nights with her. I'll break someone's neck if they try to harm her. She makes me breakfast and ensure my meals are healthy. Her husband loves her and I care for her along with providing sexual relief for her. To put it simple, as a bull I'm her bf and not some random black dick.
Your situation sounds amazing if you ask me. Are all three of you happy, kinda like polyamory but you are her only lover ?

There's a book with "Designer Relationships" in the title. Essentially, people can design their relationship however they'd like.

It seems that most here want the very casual sex hookups, and that's it.

Many here also want FWB situations, but maybe hookups too.

Then, there's the ones that go on romantic dates and stay together over night, and still have a "no feelings" rule. That seems silly to me. It's like putting a cake in the oven when you don't plan to bake a cake.

Last, there's a number of couples that slide over to doing cuckolding in a poly-ish kind of way. Not too many take on the poly label, because they don't want to, but so many have FWB situations that are very much poly-lite.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter where the boundary is regarding emotions. What matters more is that every one tries their best to stay in the boundaries, and/or in their role. If it is poly-ish, and there's feelings, enjoy that, but don't expect to become the primary partner! That's staying within boundaries, and people can really do that.

Back