Just had the talk with my Gf

The Chicagoland area has many experienced bulls. Post more pictures and eventually bulls will reach out to you as they know you are legit.

Just start slow with conversations over this app. If your gf feels comfortable and enjoys it, it can escalate into pictures and more.

Me and my Gf just had a talk on the phone about going through with the cuckold relationship ❤️ we were on the phone for about an hour and we both came to the conclusion that this is something we want to try. Any experienced cucks have any insights? Any bulls or wife's as well :) we are in the Chicagoland area
Congratulations on you having a talk with your girlfriend and then deciding that you both want to try a cuckold lifestyle. You both should be completely open and honest with each other about what you want your cuckold lifestyle to be and want yo want out of it. Remember reality can be much different than what you imagine your cuckold lifestyle will be like.

I have been a happy cuckold for 20+ years years. I also have a white teenie weenie which adds to my excitement and humiliation.
We have similar interests. I love your photos of your white girlfriend posing for big black cocks. In the Chicago spicy it looks like she is wearing a wedding ring.
My wife has been a slut for many years. My life got much more exciting when my wife became a slut and made me her cuckold. My wife has sucked and fucked about 70 men while we have been married and I have had the great pleasure of watching her having intense orgasms on about 65 of their cocks while she felt them cumming in her mouth or unprotected married white pussy. My wife and I have both been much happier since she decided to be a slut.

Back