What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

they were more violent than huge... and yes bareback and we used her very hard, did insertions etc too - it was a small street gang that I knew, so id drive her in, block a little back alley with my car and we would get stuck into her on the ground on an old mattress, sharing beers and chatting waiting for our turn in her.
You let your girlfriend be used by 8 guys in a ghetto in south africa, without condoms? With a 20% HIV rate? If she didn't already have it she sure does now.

Gross. Please don’t come.

Bareback fantasy is fine if it’s a regular bull and you both want to get tested ahead of time. At Splash or any other swingers events, everyone should be playing safe. If you’re fucking 20 guys over 3 days and they’re all fucking 5, 10, 20 other women, then everyone would come home with a cocktail of STD’s. Play safe like a real adult with a brain.
i think you need to read a bit more on STD's. Condom or not you'll still get an infection through kissing, oral sex and sometimes even touching if you come in contact with an infected person. Condoms are good at preventing certain things and some protection is better than nothing, but at an event like mocha ( been there twice) where you have so many partner's being exchanged in a short interval of time, the risk is very high regardless of condom use. Only way to be safe is regular testing and play with trusted partners.
so you are at risk of std's regardless of condom use at events like these.. my 2 cents..

i think you need to read a bit more on STD's. Condom or not you'll still get an infection through kissing, oral sex and sometimes even touching if you come in contact with an infected person. Condoms are good at preventing certain things and some protection is better than nothing, but at an event like mocha ( been there twice) where you have so many partner's being exchanged in a short interval of time, the risk is very high regardless of condom use. Only way to be safe is regular testing and play with trusted partners.
so you are at risk of std's regardless of condom use at events like these.. my 2 cents..
Of course there is a risk even with condoms. It’s way of a risk less than without condoms. If everyone at Splash or other swingers events played without condoms, it would be a disaster. Everyone would come home a walking Petri dish.

one of the guys i fuck regular had a party at his place one weekend and seems i was the center of attention. i had 16 bbc from Friday evening till Sunday evening. during that time there were a few times i had a bbc in all my holes at once. i was in heaven.
You sexy thing you! You should have as much bbc as you can handle as often as you can handle it and we fellas are all here to support you by giving it to you too! 😍

Of course there is a risk even with condoms. It’s way of a risk less than without condoms. If everyone at Splash or other swingers events played without condoms, it would be a disaster. Everyone would come home a walking Petri dish.
if you are having oral sex, kissing strangers etc, my dear you are a walking "petri dish" by the end of the event. only reason you and all us haven't picked up any of the nasties is that other didn't have any and were responsible. using condoms did save us from some, but not all..
i don't wanna ruin this thread by arguing with people about STD's. so lets just continue this thread with these amazing women taking multiple BBC's ;).

My husband bought ******* from some Real bloods he met in missouri DOC his cellie and him had shared me multiple times already and they gave me my first shot of prohibited chemical that night i got insaley horny they wanted me to pick 1 or 2 more of the crew to join in i said i wanted all of them which was at that time 8 or so real gangsters for 3 days we stayed at their house and in that time at least 13 or so thugs fucked all my holes mutiple times bareback his cellie went back to prison and we lost touch i want to do it again im tempted to go to the hood in chicago or atlanta and let whoeverwants to use me
Let me know when you go, i want a turn. Love fucking slutty high girls.

Back