What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

That’s not even noteworthy at Splash Mocha. We weren’t playing most of the time. We both ended up working in our room all day on Thursday and Friday or we would have played more. We couldn’t take off the whole week like we’d planned.

They have a gangbang room so there are some women who probably fuck that many guys in two hours. We spent most of our time hanging out with another couple and in the BDSM room learning rope bondage/flogging tips.
This is so hot. Would live to hear mire about your time at Splash Mocha.

after who knows how many shots....i was alone on beach....then in cab i recall...it starting ...hands fingers probing...i was at stage i may of uttered like no no ...but not taken seriously....i recall...bowels of boat....room full of black men...very dark ...all either naked or in towels...i was going to be gang banged...body saying no dont ..head saying go for it...can blame it on 420 and booze...when i noticed...'bombo' so called leader of the pack/...he removed his suit...and had on this burlap looking jock strap..thing guys wear there protector .in...was whats that about!!....i would find out!!..i was there for quick sudden swift painful pleasure....hands fingers probing,violating me....weird i was drenched...as my fear pleas were quelched by my thong put in my mouth...it began....View attachment 3451261View attachment 3451261View attachment 3451263View attachment 3451265View attachment 3451266
Very nice want to enjoy enjoy you

We put together this private little party one time when we were down in Vegas with 8 different bulls. Got there Friday night and that was just a free for event with the bulls, the three women and our husbands. Saturday was out on the town and I finished the night with three of the bulls and my husband in our room. Sunday was train day where basically we hung out in the suite and just fucked all day long. Monday had to pack up and head back to the real world.

Lisa refuses to keep count,but I counted 27 on a long weekend at home in military housing when we were in Germany and 23 on another weekend in the same place. There were times when something in the teens was the norm for a weekend. Weekdays varied,but I'm guessing that most of the time Monday through Friday probably matched a weekend as far as numbers.

It's naturally assumed that many men came back for more and more. There was always a rotation in the Army. The numbers were always of interest to me,but Lisa has always resisted putting any emphasis on the numbers,beyond saying that she likes sex with more than one man at a time and that two is her favorite number.

Last edited:
We put together this private little party one time when we were down in Vegas with 8 different bulls. Got there Friday night and that was just a free for event with the bulls, the three women and our husbands. Saturday was out on the town and I finished the night with three of the bulls and my husband in our room. Sunday was train day where basically we hung out in the suite and just fucked all day long. Monday had to pack up and head back to the real world.
wow, sounds like an amazing weekend

Back