What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

we have been wanting to attend Splash in hopes of having this experience you’ve shared. One big question for us- were most of/ all the guys down for bareback?
Gross. Please don’t come.

Bareback fantasy is fine if it’s a regular bull and you both want to get tested ahead of time. At Splash or any other swingers events, everyone should be playing safe. If you’re fucking 20 guys over 3 days and they’re all fucking 5, 10, 20 other women, then everyone would come home with a cocktail of STD’s. Play safe like a real adult with a brain.

Gross. Please don’t come.

Bareback fantasy is fine if it’s a regular bull and you both want to get tested ahead of time. At Splash or any other swingers events, everyone should be playing safe. If you’re fucking 20 guys over 3 days and they’re all fucking 5, 10, 20 other women, then everyone would come home with a cocktail of STD’s. Play safe like a real adult with a brain.
Ok. We won’t. Thanks!

The Queen Of Spade Of Dallas took 48 at Splash Mocha Fort Lauderdale aug 2019!

Hmm. That’s what, 16 per day?

There was some b-s guy on that keysandanklets podcast who claimed to have fucked 43 women in three days at Splash Mocha. He said he had talked to some other dudes before the event and they told him the “average” high load was around 25-30.
So the bigmouth guy said that was nothing, that he would do at least 40, which he beat by three.
I call bullshit on this, though I guess a guy could do 43 drive-by fucks and get in two or three pumps on each.

Wouldn’t you lose count at some point? Obviously, I’ve never had that problem.
A woman logging that many dicks is one thing, but a guy hitting 43 over three days seems to stretch credible biological evidence.

Hmm. That’s what, 16 per day?

There was some b-s guy on that keysandanklets podcast who claimed to have fucked 43 women in three days at Splash Mocha. He said he had talked to some other dudes before the event and they told him the “average” high load was around 25-30.
So the bigmouth guy said that was nothing, that he would do at least 40, which he beat by three.
I call bullshit on this, though I guess a guy could do 43 drive-by fucks and get in two or three pumps on each.

Wouldn’t you lose count at some point? Obviously, I’ve never had that problem.
A woman logging that many dicks is one thing, but a guy hitting 43 over three days seems to stretch credible biological evidence.
Have you ever been to Splash Mocha

Have you ever been to Splash Mocha

No. Tell me about it.
I know what it is, but most of what's been written about it are things like, "Oooo, it was great" and "plenty of BBC there" and lots of obvious things like that.
It'd be fun once to hear someone to go through what their Splash Mocha weekend was like.

We're fairly new to this (maybe two months in and then the pandemic) but going from talking about it to putting an ad out, we got about 40 responses and she ended up with her slurping down three black dicks in five days. It was mind blowing for us to move that fast. We plan on eventually getting her with two at a time and then three all while I film her.

The Queen Of Spade Of Dallas took 48 at Splash Mocha Fort Lauderdale aug 2019!
Sorry for posting to such a late post, I cannot believe I missed it. My wife and I saw you 2 there (we have been I think 4 times) and Terry wanted to introduce herself to your wife, mostly when in the lobby at the social, but it was so packed, she was not able to. She is beautiful, inspiring and talk about the GREAT tattoos, which is what Terry was going to ask her about as a way to introduce herself to your wife. Oh well, maybe next time. Keep up the great work you two, you for helping and she for doing, so exciting!

Back