What is the difference between a BBC and a Big white cock ?

re: What is the difference between a BBC and a Big white cock ?

Color, maybe?
...Sometimes it makes sense to climb the tallest tree to the top so you can view the entire forest, not just the trees around you. Could change your whole perspective on things. ;)
...When looking at sheer numbers, there are more large white cocks than there are large black cocks. But, when you look at it as ratios, its assumed that the black males beat out the white males by quite a bit. The rumors are that black males are all huge ... thus the ladies who feel "size" is important to their sexual satisfaction desire to experience and satisfy their curiosities about it.
...Personally, I think size plays an important part to a point ... but it really is "not about the size of the pen, but how the guy signs his name" that is important and most the ladies do agree. But, also important is, black males have a genuine interest in white females to satisfy their own curiosities ... and white females see that interest and like that added attention. White males not all that overwhelmed, since they are white themselves.
...Does THIS burst a few bubbles ... I bet it does! Its ok, this is the virtual world of the internet. Believe what gives you the satisfaction to believe.
Mac

Last edited:

This is a question that I have heard a lot.... Mainly from white guys. The difference besides color, which is obvious, is that, Black guys fuck differently than white guys... Like Mac said about the way the guy signs his name with the same pen....It is true.

I have been with white guys who have had big dicks and I have been with Black men who also have had big cocks. The difference was, the Black man fucked me harder and took control more than the white guys did. A Black man also tends to make sure his partner has not only had an orgasm but one that she won't forget.

I also think though it is preference. I will do things with a Black man that I would never have done with a white guy. I prefer Black men, there is something about the way a Black man carries himself and moves that just fascinates me. I can't get enough.... white guys, I don't get the same reaction.... Basically with white guys, I could care less....may sound harsh but it is true.

This is a question that I have heard a lot.... Mainly from white guys. The difference besides color, which is obvious, is that, Black guys fuck differently than white guys... Like Mac said about the way the guy signs his name with the same pen....It is true.

I have been with white guys who have had big dicks and I have been with Black men who also have had big cocks. The difference was, the Black man fucked me harder and took control more than the white guys did. A Black man also tends to make sure his partner has not only had an orgasm but one that she won't forget.

I also think though it is preference. I will do things with a Black man that I would never have done with a white guy. I prefer Black men, there is something about the way a Black man carries himself and moves that just fascinates me. I can't get enough.... white guys, I don't get the same reaction.... Basically with white guys, I could care less....may sound harsh but it is true.

Ok thanks.

Also from what I could see from the IR videos, is that black men are using more their whole body to fuck. It seems like white guys are just using their hips movement. So it's less intense I guess.
Also black guys seem to really dig into the pussy and not just " coming in and out ".

And the difference is........Not that much....

In my experience, black guys have a better understanding of what a woman is seeking in a one night stand. They don't want to call me constantly or text me for weeks on end after we have hooked up. They only time I hear from them is when they want another "booty call." I have had some great sex with white guys and some great sex with black guys. The reverse is also true.

I learned long ago, not to lump people into generalized categories. EVERYONE is different. So why do I mostly have sex with black men? For 3 basic reasons.....

1. I am REALLY, REALLY attracted to them.
2. The sex is usually pretty darn good.
3. Just because I want to. :mstickle::mstickle::mstickle:

Mac-Mac!mac.Don't fool them AGAIN with that "It's not the size of the worm it is how you wiggle it" Bull. Please! And..I totally 100% disagree that there are more white "big" then black "big". You sound like a reasonable man..But you are hanging on to that white pride a bit much. Don't you think sweetie????

Africa-Just look:exciting:at the men in Africa. Their cocks go down to their toes. ALL OF THEM. Now-How many black men arwe in Africa...JUST Africa alone. Please Mac. You are WAY too smart.. To leave these lovely ladies in such uneducated machinisms.:confused:

Africa-Just look:exciting:at the men in Africa. Their cocks go down to their toes. ALL OF THEM. Now-How many black men arwe in Africa...JUST Africa alone. Please Mac. You are WAY too smart.. To leave these lovely ladies in such uneducated machinisms.:confused:

Africa has a small average penis size

Both women and men are attracted to difference as an evolutionary imperative to widen and mix the gene pool.

Its not been mentioned much on here but imo black guys not only stay harder, they repeat often. 99% of the white guys ive been with cum and switch off

One of the members of the group is a woman with a voracious appetite for sex. A few times a year we arrange a lusty weekend that will satiate her. On a couple of occasions she was blindfolded and repeatedly fucked. One of the group is white and is about the same size as me. She cannot reliably differentiate white from black. However she and most other woman seem to readily tell a cut cock from an uncut cock and most women seem to have a preference

My wife has had many cocks both black and white she doesnt care which color they are. She has had Black guys that are great and white that are just as good. Had bad experiences with both as well. The biggest cock she has had is Dredd and he fucked her well. The second biggest was a white guy who was just barely smaller than Dredd. We have found in our experiences that hung black guys are easier to find, not that their are more but finding them is easier. We usually end up with black guys as i love the color contrast and i set most meets up though

Back