What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

AS I said before, my wife, my Cuckoldress, can do whatever she wants. A cuckold has no power to control his mistress. Add to the list in my case weekend vacations with her lover. Whatever else she may have done I wouldn't know as she and her lover would have to taunt me with the knowledge. My imagination screams with what if's...

Dom hub/sub wife perspective.

None of these occur without a recent std/sti test showing all negatives. No test results, no meeting. We do not meet with dominant bulls either, hubby is the dominant, we do need anyone else filling that position. Bulls must be respectful to hubby as well, we don't do the humiliation thing at all. Wife only submits to husband, will not do anything without his approval. Hubby is allowed full participation.

Kissing? Yes
French kissing? Reserved for hubby only
No condom? Yes
Cum inside? Yes
Swallow cum? No
Anal sex? Reserved for hubby only.
Sleep over? Bull can sleep over with us, but she is not allowed to go to him alone overnight. We both consider this to be cheating. If you aren't comfortable with hubby present, you get nothing from us.
Rimming? No.
Sharing with others? Not without test results, we don't do gangbangs.

AS I said before, my wife, my Cuckoldress, can do whatever she wants. A cuckold has no power to control his mistress. Add to the list in my case weekend vacations with her lover. Whatever else she may have done I wouldn't know as she and her lover would have to taunt me with the knowledge. My imagination screams with what if's...
Yes, to all but the anal. Also must have recent std test.
Kenneth understands the reality of being owned by a BBC

Maxfield has a strict set of rules that my ex wife's bull would totally ignore.

We vet every fuck boy/stunt cock. If they don't respect our rules, we kick them out. We have walked out of the hotel room on a fuck boy on more than one occassion because he was disrepectful. We practice bdsm in our home life. Any disrespect or violation of our agreed upon scene rules ends the scene, period. Wife doesn't refer to them as bull lovers either, we aren't into the cuckolding fetish at all. Voyuerism is not cuckolding. The "bulls" are nothing more than stunt cocks to us. Disrespect us, we will leave your ass to masturbate in the hotel room by yourself. As was said in the post, Dominant Husband... Any one who plays with us submits to the rules of the dom of the household. If you can't respect us, we will just leave you high and dry, no repeat meetings, block your phone number. Fuck boys are a dime a dozen.

If a fuck boy tries to do anything that violates our rules, its a violation of consent. At that point it becomes *******. None of our fuck boys have violated our protocols for these scenes we have done. They know we will charge them with ******* if they break our rules. We only practice safe, sane, and consensual play. Everything is discussed up front. If he wants to back out, he can. But we will not change anything once we start a scene. The wife obeys the rules to the letter and reminds the fuck boy if hes about to break the rules. Consent is everything, and we don't mess with people who don't understand bdsm protocols.

Last edited:
She’s in charge & free to do as she pleases always, but thought I’d answer anyway:
Kissing? Yes, she loves to!
French kissing? See above answer
No condom? If it’s a known, regular lover who’s clean & tested
Cum inside? Again, see above answer - she prefers it in her
Swallow cum? She doesn’t... :cry:
Anal sex? Nope... :cry:
Sleep over? Yes, she likes to

Back