What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

I pretty much have the freedom to do who and what I please. My husband trusts my judgment and knows I'm not the reckless type, well to a point anyway lol.

Two things I wouldn't do:

Bareback with a random or someone I didn't know or had only just met.

The second thing on that list that I wouldn't do is have someone sleep over at our home, especially a someone random I'd only just met. I have slept overnight with guys in Hotels and at their place. Before family commitments came along we did have guys stay overnight at ours but that was a very long time ago x

My approval:
Kissing NO This makes me cry
French kissing NO This makes me cry
No condom YES
Cum inside YES
Swallow cum YES
Anal sex NO
Sleep over YES

Her approval:
Kissing YES
French kissing YES
No condom YES
Cum inside YES
Swallow cum NO
Anal sex NO
Sleep over YES

Kissing? Yes
French kissing? Yes
No condom? Yes
Cum inside? Yes
Swallow cum? Yes
Anal sex? No
Sleep over? Yes

My wife does or has done all of these, but the one agreement we made at the start was, she can fuck who she wants, when she wants, with me, without me or not telling me until later, but no anal. We always felt we'd need still something for us to share as 'our thing'. We have discussed a few times about letting our friend fuck her ass, as she'd/ they'd like to experience it, but we still feel we need that one last act as ours. Our friend totally agrees as well that we need something thats just for us.

Kissing? Yes
French kissing? Yes
No condom? Yes
Cum inside? Yes
Swallow cum? Yes
Anal sex? No
Sleep over? Yes

My wife does or has done all of these, but the one agreement we made at the start was, she can fuck who she wants, when she wants, with me, without me or not telling me until later, but no anal. We always felt we'd need still something for us to share as 'our thing'. We have discussed a few times about letting our friend fuck her ass, as she'd/ they'd like to experience it, but we still feel we need that one last act as ours. Our friend totally agrees as well that we need something thats just for us.
We don't hold any sex act back for ourselves, I am happy for my wife to do anything with other guys that she would do with me. The special thing we have for each other is love.

We don't hold any sex act back for ourselves, I am happy for my wife to do anything with other guys that she would do with me. The special thing we have for each other is love.
Yeah, agree, not too sure why we still stand by it, but we have. Our friend always reminds me and jokes at least his cum is still in her tummy the next day one way or another, mine has been expelled and flushed away during her daily ritual :)

We started as swingers. A single well endowed black man contacted us on SLS. We met him and had several enjoyable MFM 3-sums. He started inviting us to parties he was having. One rule we had was condoms only. The second was we would be present or same room sex. Things change slowly. One night , he asked her to go to a bedroom without me. This became a routine thing of the two of them being alone in a bedroom. The second thing happened was in a MFM threesum. He didn't have a condom on when he fucked her. It was in her before I could say anything. I asked her later and she said they hadn't used condoms for several times when they were alone in a bedroom at a party. She said he forgot to bring one into the room and she was so hot she went ahead. She said it felt so much better without one than she wasn't going back.

The next step came when he asked her at a party to come to his house alone. She agreed and spent an afternoon with him. That became a routine thing once or twice a month. That was 15 years ago.

We moved to Florida few years ago. He would visit with his girl friend. He and my wife would send his girl friend and me on an errand while they had sex. He broke up with his girl friend, but he still would visit. My wife would ask me if they could have some private time and I would leave for a few hours. The first time , he was here a couple days but they only had their private time once during his trip. They would get together when we went back to Illinois.

This week was his spring break visit. After dinner, the first night she discreetly told me she was going to his bedroom. She came back to the bedroom 3 hours later with a large serving of creampie for me. As I cleaned her, she told me she supposed to go to him in the morning. She did. Yesterday evening, she said was going to his bedroom and did not return to ours until this morning. I cleaned her as she described her night. I fixed breakfast for everyone while she took a shower. After breakfast, I had a phone call that I took in our bedroom. It was a short phone call. I walked in to the kitchen, then the family room and down the hall way to the bedroom before I heard them having sex again before he left.

So it has progressed from MFM same room to separate rooms to no condoms to going to his house alone to visiting with benefits to having sex anytime they wanted.

Back