What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

This is Patty, and husband and I have this agreement:

Kissing? Yes
French kissing? Yes
No condom? Only if we know the playmate or unless I am in TOTAL LUST MODE!!!!!
Cum inside? Yes, I am fixed and if we play bareback I will take all of his/their cum!!!!!
Swallow cum? Yes
Anal sex? Only on very rare occasion, not a big fan
Sleep over? Not at this time. Hubby always with me.

we are bbc sluts and that is what we are to do lololol
Yes that is what you deserve and need all bbc, I am taking care of my ex white wife and she got dressed for a date and I put her in the big black Bulls car and I am cleaning her house i will clean her pussy when ever heard drops her off

We really enjoy replying to these (bear in mind I generally answer these when a bit tipsy, as I am today relaxing by the pool and hubby out of town:

Kissing? Absolutely, it isn't sex without kissing!! LOL

French kissing? Personal favorite, with guys that are "good kissers". No with guys that just don't get it.

No condom? My preference. If a guy wants to use one I try to talk then out of it and if they aren't willing, I'd probably wonder if I should consider passing because they must know something I don't. I have a diaphragm if they are concerned about pregnancy but prefer not to use it either.

Cum inside? DEFINITELY!! I have MASSIVE screaming orgasms that start building when I can tell my Lover is about to come inside of me, and EXPLODE the instant I feel that first hot burst of cum splash against my cervix!! And if its without my diaphragm and I am risking a pregnancy (hoping?!) its even STRONGER...... Hence my reason for the above "no condom" response. These orgasms are MASSIVE in comparison to the ones I have during sex when they are thrusting to satisfy me....when I know that MY pussy has satisfied them to the extent that I am giving them this much pleasure and have caused them to cum......WOW!!!

Swallow cum? Sure, if they want...….and if we get that far along in oral sex. I can't WAIT to get them inside of me so unless its a desired thing by my Lover, I am likely to move past this before they cum and try to take ALL of their cum inside.

Anal sex? Yep, like it and can even have orgasms during this too. Not as big as those above, but definitely pleasurable, especially if they cum in me too.

Sleep over? ABSOLUTELY!! Almost a necessity really as I am usually worn out afterwards or if alcohol has been involved. And I enjoy that closeness that comes from being able to have FANTASTIC sex, snuggle up and drift off together and then be wakened by my Lovers urgent needs again and again!! This is simply more intimate and leads to MUCH better sex and relationships.

J (the slightly tipsy wife)

We really enjoy replying to these (bear in mind I generally answer these when a bit tipsy, as I am today relaxing by the pool and hubby out of town:

Kissing? Absolutely, it isn't sex without kissing!! LOL

French kissing? Personal favorite, with guys that are "good kissers". No with guys that just don't get it.

No condom? My preference. If a guy wants to use one I try to talk then out of it and if they aren't willing, I'd probably wonder if I should consider passing because they must know something I don't. I have a diaphragm if they are concerned about pregnancy but prefer not to use it either.

Cum inside? DEFINITELY!! I have MASSIVE screaming orgasms that start building when I can tell my Lover is about to come inside of me, and EXPLODE the instant I feel that first hot burst of cum splash against my cervix!! And if its without my diaphragm and I am risking a pregnancy (hoping?!) its even STRONGER...... Hence my reason for the above "no condom" response. These orgasms are MASSIVE in comparison to the ones I have during sex when they are thrusting to satisfy me....when I know that MY pussy has satisfied them to the extent that I am giving them this much pleasure and have caused them to cum......WOW!!!

Swallow cum? Sure, if they want...….and if we get that far along in oral sex. I can't WAIT to get them inside of me so unless its a desired thing by my Lover, I am likely to move past this before they cum and try to take ALL of their cum inside.

Anal sex? Yep, like it and can even have orgasms during this too. Not as big as those above, but definitely pleasurable, especially if they cum in me too.

Sleep over? ABSOLUTELY!! Almost a necessity really as I am usually worn out afterwards or if alcohol has been involved. And I enjoy that closeness that comes from being able to have FANTASTIC sex, snuggle up and drift off together and then be wakened by my Lovers urgent needs again and again!! This is simply more intimate and leads to MUCH better sex and relationships.

J (the slightly tipsy wife)
You sound like Susan. Smile

Back