What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

When she finds her Bull, we will set some ground rules. There will be no play at our home. She can go to his place, or get a hotel room. They must wear condoms or provide verification they are clean. I want my wife to play. I don't want her catching an STD.

Anything else is fine, even including other men so long as they follow those basic rules.

Kissing? Yes!
French kissing? Yes!
No condom? Yes!
Cum inside? Yes!
Swallow cum? No!
Anal sex? No!
Sleep over? Yes!

If and when I ever get re-married in the future:

Kissing? Yes.
French kissing? Definitely.
No condom? Depends... would want to make sure the guy is clean.
Cum inside? See above.
Swallow cum? Yes and see above.
Anal sex? Yes.
Sleep over? Yes.

Since he and her would be in control it is whatever her and her bull wanted to do. If anything he and her would have control and limits on what I could do with her.

That list is pretty tame by most standards.

Here's a better example: My wife, J, doesn't eat ass! If she were to suddenly do it in the heat of passion?!?! Who am I to say it's not ok? Why would I?

- husband

Whatever she wants to do. It won't be me watching what she and her Bull do together in the heat of passion so I won't know and won't ask either. We are trying to get into this lifestyle because she wants more but only with one Bull that she can love.

When she finds her Bull, we will set some ground rules. There will be no play at our home. She can go to his place, or get a hotel room. They must wear condoms or provide verification they are clean. I want my wife to play. I don't want her catching an STD.

Anything else is fine, even including other men so long as they follow those basic rules.
LOL do you leave your wife alone with her bull? If so there is no telling what he is doing to her. When my wife in her early 20s she was fucking this older black guy at his place and I wasn't allowed there to watch. After they had quit fucking a few years later I found out what they had been doing and she loved every minute of it. So just beware of the big black bulls

LOL do you leave your wife alone with her bull? If so there is no telling what he is doing to her. When my wife in her early 20s she was fucking this older black guy at his place and I wasn't allowed there to watch. After they had quit fucking a few years later I found out what they had been doing and she loved every minute of it. So just beware of the big black bulls
Well, with our relationship she knows if rules are broken there will be consequences. Severity of the infraction determines the severity of the consequences. Can she break the rules, sure. Can the bull break the rules, sure. The only thing stopping that is trust. If trust is broken, the relationship is over.

Back