What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

I love my wife. Many years ago, when I got on one knee and asked her to marry me, she said that she could not give up sex with other men...I said "either can I." She does whatever makes her happy and I support her enjoying sex with whomever she desires, and she does whatever sexually pleases her with that person.

Any typical Blacked scenario is completely acceptable except:
  • Anal (requires a months in advance notification and can be last minute OOS)
  • Rough play (event a captive queen must be treated with dignity)
  • Unprotected sex (she is a medical professional )
  • Gag fed (has a strong gagging reflex and hates running mascara)
  • No swallowing
Unconditionally addicted to being spanked after orgasm !

Only someone who is not actively involved can ask this question!! LOL Wife is going to do anything and everything they want once they are invoilved and nothing you say or do is going to stop that. And LOTS not mentioned here too!!

I know this might be different than other couples, but by submitting to my wife and making a femdom marriage a reality, I basically have given up control what what I want and what I dont. My wife does what she wants to do and I have to deal with it and accept it. That is my only option. So nothing is really off limits.
wow. so she could cuckold you in public! or have someone stay in your home for a few days

Mine had been cheating with several BBCs for a long time. Just recently started doing it infront of me. But i dont care what They do to her. As long as her short4'11" petite redheaded pawg ass is fucking giant hung black guys that arw 6'5" or taller and atleast 11" im ok with it. We both are weak to giant black guys. Meg likes teasing them till they submit her, and shes helpless.

Back