What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

Kissing: yes!
French kissing: definitely
Without condom: if possible definitely
Swallowing cum: love that
Anal sex: if I am in the mood absolutely
Sleeping over: if we're not in "our" home yes.

Kissing? Yes
French kissing? Yes
No condom? Bareback only with those trusted and tested.
Cum inside? Yes, with those trusted
Swallow cum? Yum
Anal sex? Need to be in the mood but doesn't take much to get me there.
Sleep over? Yes, at a hotel

Added:
Eat cum from a friends pussy? Yes, right after we laid side-by-side and were fucked by BBC.
Have him invite friends to the party? Yes, almost always in the mood for a gang bang.
Put on a bi show? Yes, love other girls - especially those into BBC.

I didn't have a choice with my black bulls. Once I was there alone with them I was his fuck toy. If he wanted to fuck my ass he did. If he wanted for me to rim his asshole I did. What ever he wanted I did along with his friends if they showed up. I had one bull I was fucking was very nice to me in the beginning but as the night wore on he looked at me as nothing but a white whore. He called me names he opened up his curtains so people could see what he was doing to me. Most of the time when he and his friends were through with me he took me into the bathroom and they pissed on my face and down my throat all the while telling me what a nasty white slut I was. After all those black guys finished pissing on me and in me I gave them all a rim Job. My main bull would then put his dick in my mouth and squirt a few streams of piss in my mouth and say don't spill a drop which I didn't. The only assholes I ever rimmed are black ones. The only piss I ever drank was from a black cock. A black guy took my ass cherry and the only dick that he's been in my asshole is a black mans. I never had a choice but I loved every disgusting moment of them abusing me.

I didn't have a choice with my black bulls. Once I was there alone with them I was his fuck toy. If he wanted to fuck my ass he did. If he wanted for me to rim his asshole I did. What ever he wanted I did along with his friends if they showed up. I had one bull I was fucking was very nice to me in the beginning but as the night wore on he looked at me as nothing but a white whore. He called me names he opened up his curtains so people could see what he was doing to me. Most of the time when he and his friends were through with me he took me into the bathroom and they pissed on my face and down my throat all the while telling me what a nasty white slut I was. After all those black guys finished pissing on me and in me I gave them all a rim Job. My main bull would then put his dick in my mouth and squirt a few streams of piss in my mouth and say don't spill a drop which I didn't. The only assholes I ever rimmed are black ones. The only piss I ever drank was from a black cock. A black guy took my ass cherry and the only dick that he's been in my asshole is a black mans. I never had a choice but I loved every disgusting moment of them abusing me.
Says a single male profile! Lol

Kissing yes
French kissing yes
No condom depends mostly no
Cum inside only one bbc
Swallow cum depends
Anal sex? hell no
Sleep over depends

Back