What if you don't like the bull but your wife does?

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
I'd say it's tough.... The Bull has selected your wife you have to accep that

When we are looking for a new bull, I always contact him first. I judge who it is. Nevertheless, it is my wife who ultimately decides whether or not she is interested in a possible meeting. Each guy tries to please the potential mistress, and thus also her husband. After all, it has to cross the first barrier that I am. The real face is always shown in the meeting. My wife has had 4 black lovers so far. I had a neutral attitude to three of them. They did their job and our paths diverged. But she had seen the fourth one many times. I felt under my feet that he was trying to confront me. Screaming, not picky comments. Of course, at times when my wife did not see it. As for sex with my wife, I cannot fault him. She had great orgasms with him. Sex was always bareback. Ending in the middle. His aggressive and dominant behavior, as well as the joy he brought to my wife. She made me share my doubts with my wife after a long time. Interestingly, she said she was fed up with this relationship herself. What was exciting in the beginning was making her tired now. With mutual consent, we ended our acquaintance with this Lord. This whole situation shows, even though we are not new to this lifestyle. Communication between us was not working. This is good science for the future. The more information we provide to our partner, the better. Even if everything is fine at first glance. Ps: When we talked yesterday and my wife accidentally mentioned him, I felt it in her voice as well as in the expression on her face. Longing for him deeply hidden.
Interesting .... 🤔

Good to hear that you managed to salvage the situation by communicating
Ask her if she misses the sex, and nothing else.
Then .. turn the tables ... you (not her) call him, tell him to get his arse over, and fuck her brains out and then depart when she is fully satisfied.
.. and make it clear what his role is... any BS/manipulation and he is gone!

When we are looking for a new bull, I always contact him first. I judge who it is. Nevertheless, it is my wife who ultimately decides whether or not she is interested in a possible meeting. Each guy tries to please the potential mistress, and thus also her husband. After all, it has to cross the first barrier that I am. The real face is always shown in the meeting. My wife has had 4 black lovers so far. I had a neutral attitude to three of them. They did their job and our paths diverged. But she had seen the fourth one many times. I felt under my feet that he was trying to confront me. Screaming, not picky comments. Of course, at times when my wife did not see it. As for sex with my wife, I cannot fault him. She had great orgasms with him. Sex was always bareback. Ending in the middle. His aggressive and dominant behavior, as well as the joy he brought to my wife. She made me share my doubts with my wife after a long time. Interestingly, she said she was fed up with this relationship herself. What was exciting in the beginning was making her tired now. With mutual consent, we ended our acquaintance with this Lord. This whole situation shows, even though we are not new to this lifestyle. Communication between us was not working. This is good science for the future. The more information we provide to our partner, the better. Even if everything is fine at first glance. Ps: When we talked yesterday and my wife accidentally mentioned him, I felt it in her voice as well as in the expression on her face. Longing for him deeply hidden.
Interesting .... 🤔
We had a 23 year run, I’ve sucked or fucked give or take 850 guys, 150 of them were black, and I can count on one hand what I would consider experiences not worth repeating, so I’m pretty sure our honesty between the both of us is what allowed us to survive what has become basically a way of life,,,in reality my hub suggested we no longer have contact with only two, and I agreed, even though one of them was one of the best I ever had,,,the other three tried to besmirch my husband and I was the one who ended it, one of them right smack dab in the middle, I just got up and went to the bathroom, came out dressed, and told my hub we‘re leaving,,,in the interest of a peaceful extraction I didn’t inform my hub as to why until we were on our way home,,,needless to say, that encounter never became part of my video collection, LOL.

We had a 23 year run, I’ve sucked or fucked give or take 850 guys, 150 of them were black, and I can count on one hand what I would consider experiences not worth repeating, so I’m pretty sure our honesty between the both of us is what allowed us to survive what has become basically a way of life,,,in reality my hub suggested we no longer have contact with only two, and I agreed, even though one of them was one of the best I ever had,,,the other three tried to besmirch my husband and I was the one who ended it, one of them right smack dab in the middle, I just got up and went to the bathroom, came out dressed, and told my hub we‘re leaving,,,in the interest of a peaceful extraction I didn’t inform my hub as to why until we were on our way home,,,needless to say, that encounter never became part of my video collection, LOL.

Would be the same response from my wife too.

I have never had an issue with any of my wife's partners/playmates until this current one. I don't like him, I don't trust him. He's tried to manipulate the marriage and other things where I just refer to him as "the snake". It got to the point where I filed for divorce, as she was not going to leave him and wasn't going to believe the reasons why I disliked him.
But it's gone on for three years now, and I decided I to stay with it and pulled the divorce.
So her and I continue with the cuck, but I also date others. We pretty much turned into parallel poly. It won't last. But for the time being, might as well make it as fun as possible and get my ultimate cuck fix.

I have never had an issue with any of my wife's partners/playmates until this current one. I don't like him, I don't trust him. He's tried to manipulate the marriage and other things where I just refer to him as "the snake". It got to the point where I filed for divorce, as she was not going to leave him and wasn't going to believe the reasons why I disliked him.
But it's gone on for three years now, and I decided I to stay with it and pulled the divorce.
So her and I continue with the cuck, but I also date others. We pretty much turned into parallel poly. It won't last. But for the time being, might as well make it as fun as possible and get my ultimate cuck fix.
What's your problem with him?

I don't really like my wife's bull but I do respect him as the alpha male, besides whether I like him or not there isn't really anything I can do about it as my wife will always choose him over me as her desire for him is so strong that he practically "owns" her at this point.

So far we did not have the situation. Should we ever run into that situation it is the wife who makes the decision. I'm confident that my wife would not date a man I would not like.

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
Best for the wife if both bull/cuck remain cordial for her needs which is the most important. Depending on how the dynamic of their relationship, I bet she could have hubby sucking and cleaning up

Once your wife lets another man cum in your pussy,,,you’re a cuckold! After that there are many facets to the lifestyle, humiliation, deprivation, caging, sissification, pie eating, fluffing, or none of the above, simply letting another man plant his seed in your garden, whether you watch or no. The only thing that doesn’t qualify as cuckolding is anything that includes the use of a condom,,,that’s just role playing. The woman taking the seed of someone other than her husband or significant other is literally required for it to be seen as cuckolding,,,that’s the definition!
Facts!

Once your wife lets another man cum in your pussy,,,you’re a cuckold! After that there are many facets to the lifestyle, humiliation, deprivation, caging, sissification, pie eating, fluffing, or none of the above, simply letting another man plant his seed in your garden, whether you watch or no. The only thing that doesn’t qualify as cuckolding is anything that includes the use of a condom,,,that’s just role playing. The woman taking the seed of someone other than her husband or significant other is literally required for it to be seen as cuckolding,,,that’s the definition!
Facts!

first of all, you need to decide with your wife initially What are the conditions for your relationship in the status of a cuckold! if the wife is stupid, she will turn you into a complete rag, she will stop respecting you And this will turn her into a ******* about whom they will wipe their feet!
a smart wife will understand that her hubby is her safe haven in which she can return from any storm where she will be expected to be calmed and accepted. This means that she must protect this harbor, and therefore humiliating her husband and many other things is allowed in a certain form, but any bull should understand that he comes into her life... While Hubby stays with her forever, and therefore, outside of sex, she must love and respect him, without this their marriage will fall apart very quickly!
IMG_20221214_225654_579.jpg

Many years ago when she was young, My wife was seduced by an older guy who is an absolute asshole.

we live in a small village so we know each other and we know what happened.

he’s very arrogant, muscular, confident and the sort of guy who women tell their husbands they are ‘disgusting’
but after a few drinks, basic human biology and lust overpowers their opinions.

I sort of hate the fact that he has fucked my wife, but at the same time whilst wanking, I can’t stop myself picturing them together and trying to imagine what happened.

I find that him being an asshole actually excites me,
Knowing that my sweet beautiful wife has succumbed to his testosterone filled body and is one of his many conquests in this town.

all of the guys think he is a dick. And whenever we talk about him, I just have to stay quiet because I know that he once took my wife’s body and she willingly accepted him. She kissed him and held him tight, lay on her back gasping with pleasure as a man I hated put his thick warm seed deep inside her body.
probably kissed and smiled at him, unable to resist him as his sweaty muscular body dominated hers.

on the other hand,
I also really love the idea of having a beer with a great guy and talking normal guy stuff as friends - whilst knowing my wife is still carrying his cum inside her as the three of us sit together.

hope that makes sense.
Sure it makes sense. Perfect sense.

Especially the bit about you having a beer with the arrogant confident muscular testosterone-filled “great guy” lover of your wife while you knew she was carrying a load of his thick warm seed in her belly.

Hot hot hot hot HOT!!!!

I know the feeling only too well 🤢

Last edited:

Makes it even hotter to me. If she fucks someone I can’t stand over and over again

I'm a bit extreme about the cuckold lifestyle, I think cuckolds can't say anything at all, the wife can do whatever she wants. Personally I think I would get even more excited in this situation!

The couple should have a list of parameters that are mutually agreed upon..that are then applied/used in their search for the right person

Back