What if you don't like the bull but your wife does?

It depends on what has been agreed from the beginning, letting a third into your relationship.
It is really important to have some rules. These rules can be change along the way, but there has to be agreement, or it will end bad.
If you're into the humiliation part, like I am for instance, all that counts is her pleasure.
I seek my humiliation limits.
But if you're not into that, you definitely have to talk about it. Communictaion is the way. Either it is between the two or all three.

in my humble opinion i would say that hubby will not like every bull his wife plays with, its just a case of putting it to the back of his mind as he is the one that doesnt like the bull for whatever reason.
in an ideal world the hubby would like and get on with every bull but we dont live in an ideal world.

I'd say it depends on the type of arrangement the partners have.
For us it's always about both of us feeling comfortable and able to enjoy the experience.
We do this to add another satisfactory dimension to our sex life and not to cause suffering or anxiety for anyone...

i would also like to add that building up a rapport with all involved would help as in going out for drinks, chatting etc if wife has been chatting to a bull and arranging a meet even though she make have hubbies full consent it still can make hubby feel a certain way as hubby wants to make sure his wife is safe and to include him in the vetting process is a positive way to show that he has some control, some men like to have some form of input.

We think it is hotter if I don’t like the bull. She sees my angst and dread when I learn that certain guys are coming over, and she tries to soothe and reassure me. However, it always ends with her extracting my commitment to submitting to her decisions.
Totally agrees with this!
My wife is the same, I recognize the soothing and reassuring but never backing down from her wishes or plans. In the end she always gets her wants..

Once she told me she wanted to go on a 4 night trip with a boyfriend she had very strong feelings for and I was very much against it, making my arguments why she shouldn't go. She talked so calmly to me while stroking my dick outside my pants telling me that she really needed this, that he was so good in bed and they really connected and that if I really loved her I shouldn't deny her what she needed.
Of course I gave in and she went on the trip with him...

Really depends on the dynamic.
Of course it’s better if everyone gets along but it’s not absolutely necessary for some types of arrangements.
I have had bulls that he didn’t particularly approve of but they served a purpose at that time. But I never rubbed it on his face.

in my humble opinion i would say that hubby will not like every bull his wife plays with, its just a case of putting it to the back of his mind as he is the one that doesnt like the bull for whatever reason.
in an ideal world the hubby would like and get on with every bull but we dont live in an ideal world.
The Cuckold hubby should have no say because the BBC gentleman is the superior male.
The Cuckold should do whatever the BBC gentleman says.

I’ve always considered myself to be the entertainment for a couple. I’m part of the equation that makes their relationship sexier and stronger. A bull should never be divisive and manipulating. I have butted out of situations where the cuck hubby wasn’t ready for what he saw and became jealous. Although I thoroughly enjoyed fucking his wife, I gladly and graciously backed out. It’s not worth the drama. That was a long time ago and I think it should be obvious to anyone that although we share a lot of the same links, we still have different personalities and are at different levels. We’re never going to get along with everyone we encounter. If I can’t enhance the relationship and everyone be happy, I’m out.......no matter how fine she is 😉
The Cuckold Husband should keep quiet about whether he likes the BBC Bull.
The Bull is the superior man with the monster cock and should be allowed to please the wife
no matter what the Cuckold thinks.

Happened to me. Didn’t like the bull, I knew before we started in lifestyle. My wife was extremely attracted to him. She invited him to my birthday celebration at restaurant. I wasn’t too thrilled she pulled me to the side and told me she’s fucking him and that’s that. I was upset and left the room when they fucked. I could hear everything. She kept seeing this bull.
I eventually got over it and became better acquainted with him.
View attachment 3979021
I hope future playmates are agreed upon by both of you.....not good she inviting him without consulting you.,

Happened to me. Didn’t like the bull, I knew before we started in lifestyle. My wife was extremely attracted to him. She invited him to my birthday celebration at restaurant. I wasn’t too thrilled she pulled me to the side and told me she’s fucking him and that’s that. I was upset and left the room when they fucked. I could hear everything. She kept seeing this bull.
View attachment 3979021
That's HOT. Love that she told you she was fucking him and you had no say in the matter.

View attachment 3979021

Nice picture ! Both Bull and hotwife seem so satisfied... guess that Bull has a great time pounding her.

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
Wife should back her husband.
Look for a nice new bullock.

We are now inactive in the "Lifestyle" because I fell way to hard for my last BF Deke. We were together for over three years and when he left I was so devastated that a part of me had been physically removed. I realized that it was never just sex for me - I had to have an intimate connection or I just couldn't do it. I have never had a one night stand or been seduced by a stranger. We took our time to get to know each other and developed into something with at least a bit of intimacy.

[...]

Empty nest syndrome was all to real for me, but having my first black man and big cock, was just what the doctor ordered to help me get excited about life, again.
I feel we were really lucky through all that we did. The good times far outweighed the bad, but I am good. I come here to chat a tease a little, but I don't think I will ever have another lover.
My best advice - make sure you both are comfortable with everything that's happening, and be careful out there for goodness sake. Above all, make sure it is fun! I think I gave more than my two cents, but there ya' go! :) Cheers! DeeAnna
Thank you so much for sharing your story! It can definitely be a wild and unpredictable ride, but it sounds like your husband really wanted you to have whatever it took to make you happy, and that you took the necessary measures to make sure he was ok as well. I get the impression your exploration helped you both keep the importance of your relationship in mind, perhaps with some renewed focus, and ultimately the experiences seem to have strengthened your partnership. Would you agree? At the very least, I commend Tom for processing the conflicting emotions that come with giving your wife these freedoms and becoming a cuckold, especially since it sounds like it happened more circumstially in your case than it does for a lot of other couples, with hubbies who fantasize about it for ages before it finally happens. And kudos to you as well, for validating his feelings and caring for him throughout the journey. Thanks again for sharing, we wish you and Tom all the best.

Don’t let one bad apple and getting too connected spoil your progress and education. Finding the right bull could strengthen your marriage. I’m sure there are a few couples here that can vouch for that.
Yes indeed, we are one of them! As long as you are both committed to each other, truly can be a wonderful dynamic to explore, opening doors to all kinds of experiences you never would have known otherwise. All the discussions that arise as you process and navigate what's going on are definitely dependent on good communication, for us at least, but they can also strengthen that communication and help you better understand how to care for one another as well.

Personally, I'm not sure I'd make the same recommendation to @DeeAnnaMontana that she try again, though. I think it's wonderful that they were able to explore this adventure together and from the looks of it, come out stronger and happier on the other side. But for sure, things are more complicated in a relationship that leaves room for one-sided non-monogamy. If she really is the kind of person who has to develop emotional bonds with her partners and wouldn't be interested in the sexual situations without that element, it's probably wise to keep evaluating whether that represents risk to their own relationship and happiness together, and decide what's best for themselves. Some people can handle casual sex that's purely physical and nothing more, some can handle a situation that evolves into something closer to polyamory, where one or both partners feel secure and fulfilled while sharing the other's heart and affections. Others may try this and find it thrilling, making them appreciate their relationship even more, but ultimately decide that what the relationship itself needs is something different going forward.

That's just my own take, and the rest of your response is spot-on for sure. There is so much depth and growth potential to experience when exploring this dynamic together as a committed couple. We're definitely not turning back anytime soon.

View attachment 3979021

Learn to live with it. They look like they have great chemistry. You never know. He could be the ONE. Make peace with him and make sure he doesn't see you as any kind of a threat - direct or otherwise. Whether you realize it or not, it is very important to you - MOST important to you - that he keeps fucking her in your house. Not his.

I was the Bull in this situation, and I eventually ended it because I dont need the drama. this is supposed to be a great experience for the wife, and the cuckold hubby is supposed to be supportive. But there are people out there, who are unable to support anyone but themselves. Even cuckolds can be Extremely Selfish.
I agree. I was in a similar situation where the sissy hubby got jealous and was seriously in angst, every time the wife and I fucked. She liked me more and more and I could see him not enjoying our play dates. I ended it, after that. She still reaches out from time to time..

Thank you so much for sharing your story! It can definitely be a wild and unpredictable ride, but it sounds like your husband really wanted you to have whatever it took to make you happy, and that you took the necessary measures to make sure he was ok as well. I get the impression your exploration helped you both keep the importance of your relationship in mind, perhaps with some renewed focus, and ultimately the experiences seem to have strengthened your partnership. Would you agree? At the very least, I commend Tom for processing the conflicting emotions that come with giving your wife these freedoms and becoming a cuckold, especially since it sounds like it happened more circumstially in your case than it does for a lot of other couples, with hubbies who fantasize about it for ages before it finally happens. And kudos to you as well, for validating his feelings and caring for him throughout the journey. Thanks again for sharing, we wish you and Tom all the best.
Thank you for your thoughtful and kind comment! it was def. more emotional than I thought it was going to be, but as in all things - we survived! Cheers! Tom & DeeAnna

Back