What if you don't like the bull but your wife does?

Iā€™ve always considered myself to be the entertainment for a couple. Iā€™m part of the equation that makes their relationship sexier and stronger. A bull should never be divisive and manipulating. I have butted out of situations where the cuck hubby wasnā€™t ready for what he saw and became jealous. Although I thoroughly enjoyed fucking his wife, I gladly and graciously backed out. Itā€™s not worth the drama. That was a long time ago and I think it should be obvious to anyone that although we share a lot of the same links, we still have different personalities and are at different levels. Weā€™re never going to get along with everyone we encounter. If I canā€™t enhance the relationship and everyone be happy, Iā€™m out.......no matter how fine she is šŸ˜‰

The cuck should just put up with it. You don't have to like him even though he may be intolerable. He's giving your wife the type of dick she's always dreamed of. Giving her mind bending orgasms every time they meet. She has surely developed feelings for him... a side effect of her eyes continually rolling back in her head.
My husband Tom has gotten along famously with all of my (6) BFs, except the younger man who first seduced me; and gave me more orgasms in one night than I had with my husband in the previous month. Tom and I were separated at the time I met Byron, so we had already been "dating" for a couple of weeks when my husband first met him. I had already told Tom we had been dating - and that I wanted to keep "dating" him - and he said he was okay with it, to my utter astonishment! It was an awkward first meeting, to say the least. In the first ten minutes he sat me on his lap, played with me and kissed me, while we all talked. Tom and I had been married just a little over 20 years at the time and it was a crazy weird feeling being in another man's arms in front of my husband. I won't bore you with all of the details, but it wasn't long before Byron undressed me and had me on my knees between his legs, sucking him. It was just a few minutes later that he told Tom to lead the way to our room so he could fuck me. The first time I looked into Tom's eyes was when I was on my back, with Byron between my legs and the look on his face can only be described as shocked arousal! He later told me that he knew it would happen when I brought Bryon home, but he didn't think it would happen so fast; and he underestimated how turned on he was going to get. Byron was pretty aggressive and he would taunt Tom, telling him how good it felt to fuck me, how good it felt to have me suckin' his dick, on and on about how my pussy was his (true), how I would do whatever he told me to (also true), and how he was now the "man" of the house (Not really true). Some of the elements of it really turned me on, and I was so new to having great sex all the time, that I was totally hooked and turned on by every thing he did. Byron lived with us for around a month, but after a couple of weeks the high of being his "bitch" started to wear off, and we soon discovered that he was a prejudice (told us he hates white people), violent alcoholic. We had to get him out of the house. It was sad and heartbreaking, to say the least.
Tom and I talked about it afterwards and he told me he had been uncomfortable from the start, but kept things peaceful because I was enjoying myself, and our relationship had been on a bit of shaky ground before we were separated (Obviously!); and he didn't want to chance losing me for good. I told him at first that I wasn't willing to give up the sex I was having with Byron, but I regret that I made him feel like that was non-negotiable. I would never have continued if he had shared what he was feeling with me. It was fun and exciting and I LOVED the way Byron made me feel, but there is no amount of pleasure that is worth losing your family over!
All that to say, that you need to be aware of what your partner is feeling, and remember that all of this is a part of your life, but your spouse is your whole life. Lovers can and will come in and out of your life quickly. If you let yourself fall too far down the rabbit hole, you might lose more than you ever thought you would. The moments that take your breath away are only sometimes sexual in nature.
We are now inactive in the "Lifestyle" because I fell way to hard for my last BF Deke. We were together for over three years and when he left I was so devastated that a part of me had been physically removed. I realized that it was never just sex for me - I had to have an intimate connection or I just couldn't do it. I have never had a one night stand or been seduced by a stranger. We took our time to get to know each other and developed into something with at least a bit of intimacy. Deke and I were deeper than just a little intimacy - he was my gentle giant and totally the opposite of Byron. Even Byron never even touched me for the first couple of weeks we knew each other. He was just a nice, polite, funny, charming man with a good listening ear when I was processing my marriage and having all our children go off to college. Empty nest syndrome was all to real for me, but having my first black man and big cock, was just what the doctor ordered to help me get excited about life, again.
I feel we were really lucky through all that we did. The good times far outweighed the bad, but I am good. I come here to chat a tease a little, but I don't think I will ever have another lover.
My best advice - make sure you both are comfortable with everything that's happening, and be careful out there for goodness sake. Above all, make sure it is fun! I think I gave more than my two cents, but there ya' go! :) Cheers! DeeAnna

It depends on the cuckold dynamic you all subscribe to. In more of a soft cuck situation, the cuck may have some input and say so in who his wife sees. But in general, the wife is in charge and she is free to make her own choice in who she wants to see and fuck. The cuck's job is to be supportive and help her achieve her pleasure.

My husband Tom has gotten along famously with all of my (6) BFs, except the younger man who first seduced me; and gave me more orgasms in one night than I had with my husband in the previous month. Tom and I were separated at the time I met Byron, so we had already been "dating" for a couple of weeks when my husband first met him. I had already told Tom we had been dating - and that I wanted to keep "dating" him - and he said he was okay with it, to my utter astonishment! It was an awkward first meeting, to say the least. In the first ten minutes he sat me on his lap, played with me and kissed me, while we all talked. Tom and I had been married just a little over 20 years at the time and it was a crazy weird feeling being in another man's arms in front of my husband. I won't bore you with all of the details, but it wasn't long before Byron undressed me and had me on my knees between his legs, sucking him. It was just a few minutes later that he told Tom to lead the way to our room so he could fuck me. The first time I looked into Tom's eyes was when I was on my back, with Byron between my legs and the look on his face can only be described as shocked arousal! He later told me that he knew it would happen when I brought Bryon home, but he didn't think it would happen so fast; and he underestimated how turned on he was going to get. Byron was pretty aggressive and he would taunt Tom, telling him how good it felt to fuck me, how good it felt to have me suckin' his dick, on and on about how my pussy was his (true), how I would do whatever he told me to (also true), and how he was now the "man" of the house (Not really true). Some of the elements of it really turned me on, and I was so new to having great sex all the time, that I was totally hooked and turned on by every thing he did. Byron lived with us for around a month, but after a couple of weeks the high of being his "bitch" started to wear off, and we soon discovered that he was a prejudice (told us he hates white people), violent alcoholic. We had to get him out of the house. It was sad and heartbreaking, to say the least.
Tom and I talked about it afterwards and he told me he had been uncomfortable from the start, but kept things peaceful because I was enjoying myself, and our relationship had been on a bit of shaky ground before we were separated (Obviously!); and he didn't want to chance losing me for good. I told him at first that I wasn't willing to give up the sex I was having with Byron, but I regret that I made him feel like that was non-negotiable. I would never have continued if he had shared what he was feeling with me. It was fun and exciting and I LOVED the way Byron made me feel, but there is no amount of pleasure that is worth losing your family over!
All that to say, that you need to be aware of what your partner is feeling, and remember that all of this is a part of your life, but your spouse is your whole life. Lovers can and will come in and out of your life quickly. If you let yourself fall too far down the rabbit hole, you might lose more than you ever thought you would. The moments that take your breath away are only sometimes sexual in nature.
We are now inactive in the "Lifestyle" because I fell way to hard for my last BF Deke. We were together for over three years and when he left I was so devastated that a part of me had been physically removed. I realized that it was never just sex for me - I had to have an intimate connection or I just couldn't do it. I have never had a one night stand or been seduced by a stranger. We took our time to get to know each other and developed into something with at least a bit of intimacy. Deke and I were deeper than just a little intimacy - he was my gentle giant and totally the opposite of Byron. Even Byron never even touched me for the first couple of weeks we knew each other. He was just a nice, polite, funny, charming man with a good listening ear when I was processing my marriage and having all our children go off to college. Empty nest syndrome was all to real for me, but having my first black man and big cock, was just what the doctor ordered to help me get excited about life, again.
I feel we were really lucky through all that we did. The good times far outweighed the bad, but I am good. I come here to chat a tease a little, but I don't think I will ever have another lover.
My best advice - make sure you both are comfortable with everything that's happening, and be careful out there for goodness sake. Above all, make sure it is fun! I think I gave more than my two cents, but there ya' go! :) Cheers! DeeAnna
Wow what a sincere and detailed write up. I would say that you still have an interest in the lifestyle and having a lover, even though you say you donā€™t think you could again.

my advice is to have Tom lead the search and set the rules. You can communicate whether the candidate is attractive and can perform to your liking. Since you know itā€™s a problem, donā€™t have a live in bull again. Sharing spaces and minute by minute everyday life is a stressful situation even if youā€™re single in most cases. Again, the bull should be the entertainment. You both should get satisfaction from his visits and sex with you. If not, the lifestyle and cuckhold of is not for you. Donā€™t let one bad apple and getting too connected spoil your progress and education. Finding the right bull could strengthen your marriage. Iā€™m sure there are a few couples here that can vouch for that.

We were all about having a good time,,,both my hub and I didnā€™t mind ironic or humorous banter, my hub once declared to one of my bulls while he was fucking me that he was gonna turn me over to the better man, I nodded in agreement with a giggle, we all laughed, no harm no foul. But I personally had no patience for malicious disrespect of my husband,,,heā€™s giving you an opportunity and youā€™re putting him down? I once had a guy I was on top of and I had just ended a kiss while I rode him when he whispered to me ā€œwhat are you doing with himā€,,,thatā€™s was it, I climbed off of him and stated ā€œweā€™re doneā€, got up and went into the bathroom,,,the encounter was over! Period!
Excellent šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘. That is so sexy when a wife stands up for her cuck like that.

Last year in New Orleans, we had a bull who was nice the first time around and abided by our ā€œrulesā€. The second and third time I didnā€™t like him because he would always take his condom off. This kinda pissed me off because heā€™d sneakily take the condom off when doing anal. The first time he did it I went to the bathroom to clean up and when I came back he had already finished. We had agreed to keep condoms on but he thought it was only during vaginal. And he said he had asked my wife if it was okay and she said yea. He did provide us with clean results prior so she didnā€™t mind but it did annoy me because we had clearly talked about it prior. The second time he did it again and played it dumb saying my wife had asked, although my wife said he had asked. This happened after we had had finished our threesome and i went to shower. In the shower I could hear them at it again but later found out it from the wife he had her anally. he was really sneaky and the wife agreed but because she liked him and had shown clean results she didnā€™t mind, I was more annoyed that he didnā€™t ask me. The wife said sheā€™d like to see him again if we go back to New Orleans but I said I told her I was uncomfortable with him because heā€™d make up his own rules.

Iā€™ve always considered myself to be the entertainment for a couple. Iā€™m part of the equation that makes their relationship sexier and stronger. A bull should never be divisive and manipulating. I have butted out of situations where the cuck hubby wasnā€™t ready for what he saw and became jealous. Although I thoroughly enjoyed fucking his wife, I gladly and graciously backed out. Itā€™s not worth the drama. That was a long time ago and I think it should be obvious to anyone that although we share a lot of the same links, we still have different personalities and are at different levels. Weā€™re never going to get along with everyone we encounter. If I canā€™t enhance the relationship and everyone be happy, Iā€™m out.......no matter how fine she is šŸ˜‰
Well whenever we are in Texas gonna have to reach out!

Last year in New Orleans, we had a bull who was nice the first time around and abided by our ā€œrulesā€. The second and third time I didnā€™t like him because he would always take his condom off. This kinda pissed me off because heā€™d sneakily take the condom off when doing anal. The first time he did it I went to the bathroom to clean up and when I came back he had already finished. We had agreed to keep condoms on but he thought it was only during vaginal. And he said he had asked my wife if it was okay and she said yea. He did provide us with clean results prior so she didnā€™t mind but it did annoy me because we had clearly talked about it prior. The second time he did it again and played it dumb saying my wife had asked, although my wife said he had asked. This happened after we had had finished our threesome and i went to shower. In the shower I could hear them at it again but later found out it from the wife he had her anally. he was really sneaky and the wife agreed but because she liked him and had shown clean results she didnā€™t mind, I was more annoyed that he didnā€™t ask me. The wife said sheā€™d like to see him again if we go back to New Orleans but I said I told her I was uncomfortable with him because heā€™d make up his own rules.
Id love to possibly link up next time ur 8n neq orleans i have a great tool and def dont mind abiding by established rules

Not good. If it was established that you were the main point of contact and you werenā€™t comfortable then he over stepped.

The cuck should just put up with it. You don't have to like him even though he may be intolerable. He's giving your wife the type of dick she's always dreamed of. Giving her mind bending orgasms every time they meet. She has surely developed feelings for him... a side effect of her eyes continually rolling back in her head.
If I don't like the Bull then I have two choices, one not be there the second is understand it is her choice and accept it.

Once your wife lets another man cum in your pussy,,,youā€™re a cuckold! After that there are many facets to the lifestyle, humiliation, deprivation, caging, sissification, pie eating, fluffing, or none of the above, simply letting another man plant his seed in your garden, whether you watch or no. The only thing that doesnā€™t qualify as cuckolding is anything that includes the use of a condom,,,thatā€™s just role playing. The woman taking the seed of someone other than her husband or significant other is literally required for it to be seen as cuckolding,,,thatā€™s the definition!

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
It should be a mutually agreeable between all parties if not the whole experience will be diminished
Ive found that friend and be lover relationship works better

If I donā€™t like the bull but my wife wants him, she gets him. Period. I donā€™t have to be there if I donā€™t like it. I often barely know anything about them more than when they are going to cuck me and decide if I can be there. I like being a cuckold. I made this cuckold bed, and I am going to proudly sleep in it. Itā€™s about her and the bull! Anything besides that is appreciated but not owed. Nothing is owed to the cuck. My whole pleasure is allowing her to be herself, to do what she wants and who she wants to fuck. As a strong, independent, sexy woman, itā€™s about time a cuckold like myself had the pleasure of being there as a stepping stone for her to climb on her thrown! She is my queen! I donā€™t tell her who I like her to fuck, when to do it, what to wear, etc. For me thatā€™s the whole point. But to each their own, of course. :)

I've always been of the opinion that it would be her decision to choose who she likes. I don't have to like him. As long as he is making my woman happy, that's all that matters.
Now, if she wanted us to all be friendly, that might be a challenge. I'd probably 'bite the bullet' and do it for her, but she would be the only reason I'd do it.

I don't like liars and assholes. Thats all. I find it hard to forgive certain people, but my wife is fiercely independent and just a young and assertive goddess. So she chooses to forgive certain people. What can I do?

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
This sounds like another cuck fantasy question. There is no point being married in the first place if you literally ignore the emotional state of your spouse . :qos:

Back