What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I have thought about this a lot and I am not in favor of producing a kid with a white woman. Here are my personal reasons for opposing this.

For me sex with white pussy is all about sexual domination. Every white girl I have had sex with in the last couple of years, I have made them do extreme sexual acts that reinforces their sexually submissive position in our relationship. They exist to satisfy my primal sexual need and pleasure. Not the other way around.

For that reason, the slut I am dominating has to have "White" racial characteristics. Lets face it. White genes are recessive and weak. My black genes are strong and dominant. If I knock up a white girl, the kid will look nothing like her. So why do I care about that? Well, I want to preserve "white female" racial characteristics for my black *******, if I have him some day or even for myself when I am older. I still hope to see a grateful and submissive young white girl on her knees, take my 50 year old black dick in her mouth as tears run down her worshipful blue eyes as I gag her and pull her auburn hair.

Imagine if all our strong black stud ancestors were banging white pussy and producing "mixed race" girls for 100 years. Where would I get my "pink pussy" to dominate now? Somehow I don't get the same joy in dominating a "black" or "mixed race" woman sexually. Dominating the "other" is more fun than dominating "your own"

I can marry and produce ******* with a black or mixed race woman, if she is submissive and accepts traditional gender roles, but I only enjoy dominating white (and Asian) women sexually. So I would much rather that she mates with white man and produces the next generation of submissive white sluts for the next generation of strong black studs.

A few mixed race girls here and there is ok, but I don't want the "recessive white girl" genes dying out for my black male brothers anytime soon.

I say, lets keep them white, on their knees and in awe of black dick for the future too.

Back