What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Most guys here say they want and would be proud if their wife turns up pregnant. But I bet most, if not all, would throw their wife under the bus when family, friends, coworker start to ask questions.
absolutely a honest concern, what is he going to tell HIS parents?! One thing....I cheated on HIM!!!....not that he is wanting me to have another mans baby....who will they believe??!!! so....you are right...

My wife has the Inplanon stick inserted, so she can't get pregnant. There's a total of a .05% chance it could fail, so it's not likely. When they expire she has already stated she will be getting them replaced.....supposedly.

It is "possible" given she's had up to 5 guys cum in her in one night making 900 million swimmers in her at once. So 900,000,000 X .05 = 45,000,000 swimmers that have a chance. (Yes we know they don't do the statistics that way, but it makes for hot bedroom play as she squeezes the cum into my mouth.)

If it were to happen, first I'd probably cum in my cage, then the first decision would be up to her, if she chose to keep it; that would be it. I would love her and the baby.

It's been fantasized about and used in bedroom play but neither of us are trying to make it happen. When she had her first BB gangbang it was her ovulation time and she made a point of telling me as I ate her out afterwards by saying, "I'm ovulating this weekend, too bad I'm on birth control," if I'd been in my cage longer than a day at that point I would have shot all over the place. I can't deny the fantasy is hot and we use it for our eroticism. Once upon a time we said the same thing about interracial gangbangs too, so nothing is certain.

How could you abandon this...

If family, friends and/or coworkers cannot at least accept me, my [eventual] wife and my baby, then I would throw the closed minded one under the bus in a New York minute.
What is right and what is realistic are often very different

Not long after I graduated from college and moved away, Al and Angie moved into a 1-bedroom apartment and started living together. Angie was 19 at the time. The three of us kept in touch via letter. This was in 1980 and long-distance phone calls were comparatively expensive back then. Not long after they moved in together, Angie told me that she and Al had stopped swinging and were having “natural monogamous relations”. As she put it, they “copulated” every morning before beginning their day and every evening before “calling it a night.” If they weren’t too tired when they got home, they would “make love” in the early evening, before dinner. What Angie didn’t tell me was that as a part of “going natural”, she’d also gone off the Pill. When a business trip a few months after my graduation took me to within an hour’s drive of my old college town, I decided to use my day of “jet lag recovery” to rent a car and visit them.

Yes, I guess my surprise showed when Angie answered the door of their apartment wearing her blue terrycloth robe that I’d seen her in so many times before. And, had stripped off of her, as well. But, this time, the differences were obvious. It was too small! Her breasts were noticeably larger and she had quite a tummy! When Angie let the robe drop to the floor of the foyer, she stood nude before me and calmly said, “I’m now a 38E. And, I’m almost five months along with Al’s and my baby.”

It was the first time I’d ever fucked a pregnant woman. We had to be careful. It was mostly Angie on top as missionary was out and rear-entry was too painful.

One thing Angie told me would’ve really made life interesting. Had I not visited, Angie and Al had decided that Angie would go ahead and have the baby (Which she ended-up doing anyway. Private adoption to a Black couple.) without either of them telling me about the pregnancy although Angie’s body would show the reminders of a woman who had carried a full-term pregnancy.

-Rick

Last edited:
Back