What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

You did a good job. White women have turned into bitches. I love it.
They've reached a new level of "Liberation" ... they're just openly doing what men have been doing for centuries. Its probably going to get a lot wilder in the decades to come. I suspect all men may become totally emasculated by the turn of the next century and become drones for queens, much like bees.

I think that a deeper part of the draw is to finally be free of the secret. If our wife becomes pregnant by her Black lover, then we are 'outed' and we are no longer living a double life. I think that a lot of cuckolds want to live this openly, even yearning to 'come out', but are afraid because of societal condemnation. If our wife becomes pregnant by her Black lover, we know that in a few months the secret will be out (which will be humiliating - yet also liberating), forsing us to come out where we lack the emotional strength to do so without outside help. So in a very real way, a Black lover that impregnates our wife is granting us an ultimate gift . . . not just that he has permanently made his mark and place in our marriage, but that he has helped us with his strength, granting us freedom from the ******* of keeping our secret.

At least that is how I see it.
i totaly agree whith that

Back