What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

The more she dates, the more black lovers tend to be our preference - she has had several thus far - and I hope it will be one of these men who ultimately impregnates her. We are both caucasian, and she is a sexy, tattooed, pale skinned blonde, 32, with a hot, ripe body. We live in a small, overwhelmingly white community where my vasectomy is well known to our friends and neighbors. It would be such an erotic experience to see her body grow, her tits and belly swelling, with another man's baby inside her, especially a black man's... It would be such a sexy scandal for everyone to know how she cuckolded me with her hung, black lovers!

So, if you are an attractive, virile black man in or near northern New England and want meet a hot, kinky couple, hit us up! We'd love to hear from you...

Have any of her lovers had this pregnancy discussion with her?

If wife turns up pregnant... hubby should step aside and let her and the bull have a go at a normal family.
... and what IF that bull doesn't WANT to have a GO at a normal family, Mississaug? Do you simply hit "play back" and try to undo it? Do you abort the baby? Do you give the baby up for adoption? Should the hubby agree that IF the bull wants nothing to do with providing for the baby, the hubby will take the responsibility on himself?
Because what you often read, on this site, is the willingness to become a daddy, but the unwillingness to become a ******* ... big, big difference.
I've told this story here a couple times over the years, but its worth telling it again for all the newbies: I once sat with a young, 19 year old black male employee to go over his company's insurance. When it came time to name the beneficiaries to his life insurance, he gave me the names of 9 children, and said he had a 10th on the way ... and you know how many times he had been married? ZERO

... and what IF that bull doesn't WANT to have a GO at a normal family, Mississaug? Do you simply hit "play back" and try to undo it? Do you abort the baby? Do you give the baby up for adoption? Should the hubby agree that IF the bull wants nothing to do with providing for the baby, the hubby will take the responsibility on himself?
Because what you often read, on this site, is the willingness to become a daddy, but the unwillingness to become a ******* ... big, big difference.
I've told this story here a couple times over the years, but its worth telling it again for all the newbies: I once sat with a young, 19 year old black male employee to go over his company's insurance. When it came time to name the beneficiaries to his life insurance, he gave me the names of 9 children, and said he had a 10th on the way ... and you know how many times had he been married? ZERO
And I bet the people who pay the taxes in this country were paying for his choices. This guy should be sterilized.

There is one legitimate situation for the Wife becoming pregnant by the Black Man which goes beyond fetish and the point after you cum and the horny ghost has left your soul for a moment and you realize that you/your wife getting knocked up by another man is actually a bad idea.
The situation I am referring to is when a wife is having difficulty becoming pregnant by the hubby. They've tried everything available to them over the course of a few years and nothing has worked. If this couple were to play with a black bull and he impregnates her, I don't see how anyone can suggest it isn't a positive...even joyous outcome, assuming all parties are aware and in agreement beforehand. Raising a baby was something they were already intending on and it was made possible by the surrogate with benefits (SWB).
This scenario is probably the only way I would personally approve of it, but that is simply my perspective. There are billions of rights and wrongs based on billions of perspectives. Each of you will have your own.

And if thats the case, why not try artificial insemination?

The only legitimate way of pregnancy is if the husband stated is desire in the first place for his wife to get pregnant, and was mentally prepared to raise it.

And if thats the case, why not try artificial insemination?

The only legitimate way of pregnancy is if the husband stated is desire in the first place for his wife to get pregnant, and was mentally prepared to raise it.

Artificial insemination is costly and requires a lot of time and patience. AI is fun, fast, and free. And of course the husband should be prepared to raise it. Yes I agree that both partners should agree beforehand. That's what I've been saying all along. I'd never suggest that a wife surprise her husband with a baby that isn't his. It would hurt him and could even push him to a nervous breakdown or even suicide. I'm just saying that there's nothing wrong with couples who choose this method.

Back