What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I find all the above answers to be seriously wrong. Just my opinion but something is wrong with some of these not that you each don't have a right to feel or have you opinion, You do have that right.
To me personally and I am a White married male past middle age now my personal opinion is that sex between a black male and a white woman is the most erotic sight anyone can see, to see a large or any black cock filling a white lady's pussy bareback is the greatest pleasure possible only surpassed by ( to me anyway ) a white husband seeing his own wife's pussy being used by a black man with a large black cock in the way it seems only black men can which is evident by the facial expression one see's so often when a black man fucks a white woman. This is besides my own very strong belief in the sexual superiority of the black and in his right by reason of the debt the white man owes him for past treatment to have sex with any woman they wish to use, again this is just my opinion. I also firmly believe in the right of all black men to fuck white women without protection (provided the black men are free of disease as are the chosen white ladies) and any pregnancy that may occur be accecpted as a gift and be cherished as such not to be throwed away as so much rubbish
Completely agree with you

In a lot of ******* species, some males from a herd, subordinated before a dominant male leader, search females to be impregnated by its leader.
In other species like Komodo dragons, they fight between themselves until the strongest male win the fight. The winner will be able to have sex with females dragons while losers must to leave that place without sex!
I think in humans happen something similar. Perhaps a reminiscence from our ******* nature of clan survived until nowadays inside what we call "cuckold fetish".
I've felt that kind of feelings (excitation before the risk of getting Susie pregnant) while she had sex with her ex black boyfriend, either in front of me or when they had a relationship and I was just a friend.
He never used a condom during all the times they fucked together in front of me. And almost all the times he cummed inside her pussy. I cleaned up her filled pussy some times but it is not a guarantee against pregnancy.

When I meet my cuckoldress partner I expect her to be impregnated by the most dominant alpha black bull we can find but I still expect our baby's sire to keep in long-term contact with the baby. Far more important than my cuckold fetish. There's a 'naughty' place where cuckold, interracial, taboo and impregnation fantasies and fetishes can all take place with happy and long-term fulfilling outcomes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back