What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Damn!. There's some wonderful pics here. I cant help feeling sorry for my self that I didn't go to med school and become a OBGYN. With so many beautiful white females delivering black babies I can only envy the lucky white docs providing their help in the delivery room.

Very funny!!!

Now she's certified pregnant, she'll be wanting that black cock more as her belly gets to shooting outward.
Yes. Unlike my wife, she is not as vocal about it but her bull has him wearing a condom if he is allowed to fuck her but once they found out she was pregnant, he is not allowed near her, even for a blowjob. I told him not to feel bad because my wife hasn't sucked my cock since our honeymoon 10 years ago

I
I know it's just a fantasy but I would love it... Since having a vasectomy, my wife has not been on any form of birth control. We play safe, but things happen: condoms break, people get carried away... The more she fucks other men, the greater the chance that one of them will cum inside her fertile pussy. If that were to happen I would encourage her to let nature take its course and see what happens. She would be sooo fucking sexy, pregnant with another man's baby.
If you have no problem in supporting another mans baby, good for you. But what happens if after its born, you find you dont love it. Or the novelty wears off and you will look forward to many years of support?

Relationships change and you end up divorced. And again you will be held accountable for the baby.

Still think its sexy?

Back