What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Actually, it shows that Dsoul was the o-p of this thread, which is typical Dsoul style. Surprised he didn't have a whiteboi sucking a black dick ... he loves that scenerio. :rolleyes:

Get this straight: I start threads here to get people talking. This is a forum, and that's what forums are about. If this were a bar, then we'd all be *******. If you don't like stuff I write, then you have the choice of not commenting on it and move on to something else. As regards a white boi to suck a black dick . . . that's you!

Get this straight: I start threads here to get people talking. This is a forum, and that's what forums are about. If this were a bar, then we'd all be *******. If you don't like stuff I write, then you have the choice of not commenting on it and move on to something else. As regards a white boi to suck a black dick . . . that's you!
Dsoul, why do I get the feeling you and Mac don't like each other very much? lol

Dsoul, why do I get the feeling you and Mac don't like each other very much? lol
falcond, you need to quit stirring the pot of "trouble", dude. Dsoul and I have no beef with each other; never have. He just doesn't particularly like whiteboiz that aren't subservient to black men, and who address him direct without their heads bowed. Only persons I bow my head to are my dad and the good Lord. And, I certainly haven't "followed him around" as he's sometimes vainly implied. My posts are on the board to be read and judged, if need be. If I was trolling him, I'd be on every comment he makes. I actually like some of his posts ... just like yours, and I comment on a lot of posts. Like he said, its a forum and posts are here to stimulate conversation and comments ... good or bad.
Now ... m-y-o-b! Dsoul and I are cool ... Mac gif_Yellowball-Spock.gif

Last edited:
Back