What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

No, he didn't it view as that. He was told many times before, not too, but like you said the chance was taken.

And now you guys are left to deal with the potential and real repercussions. Potential being pregnancy and real being the worry and stress of waiting to find out, or the cost of buying the morning after pill.

Since this guy has proven he can't be trusted, maybe you should also get tested for STIs. Just saying.

And now you guys are left to deal with the potential and real repercussions. Potential being pregnancy and real being the worry and stress of waiting to find out, or the cost of buying the morning after pill.

Since this guy has proven he can't be trusted, maybe you should also get tested for STIs. Just saying.

We will see what happens, good chance nothing will happen since she was right near the end of her "." Right about getting tested too.

What would happen if/when the bull is fucking the wife . . . and the rubber he's wearing breaks while he's pounding her and he cums inside her. Would that be ruled as accidental?

What would happen if/when the bull is fucking the wife . . . and the rubber he's wearing breaks while he's pounding her and he cums inside her. Would that be ruled as accidental?
I would say if he did something to "encourage" it to break (like put a pin through it or vaseline on it), it is not accidental and, as in the above, shows that he can't be trusted.

If accidents happen, they happen, but the guy should be a man and not help it along, so to speak.

I would say if he did something to "encourage" it to break (like put a pin through it or vaseline on it), it is not accidental and, as in the above, shows that he can't be trusted.

If accidents happen, they happen, but the guy should be a man and not help it along, so to speak.

I like that . . . though you know most hubbies would secretly wish for the rubber to burst.

If it was an unexpected result, the whore must keep it , and her cuck must accept it as his to. Even if the ******* didnt want to know. Its his right to dump his load anywhere he wants
i have to agree fully.. what world would that be where the white whore could do an abbort with an baby from her black master.. she has to be happy that he choose her to get his baby.. that is an honor.. and a cuck cant never complain about his wife being pregnant with her masters baby.. he has to accept and take care of the baby that the whore can get fucked again from her bull..

Well, in a way it is kind of expected that, after someone asks a serious or even semi-serious question, 20 or 30 pages in, the fantasy crew will take over and expound the "New Black Owned World" nonsense.

Same thing happens over in the D/s-BDSM sites. It starts out relatively sane and then turns into a "GOR-fest" based on a bunch of science fiction novels about a world called Gor.

Come to think of it, the same sort of thing happened with Scientology. Two writers get together and make a bet over drinks, as to whether a new religion could be based on some science fiction stuff, L. Ron Hubbard wins!

Imagination, it's like women: can't live with, can't live without! :bounce:

Not that my opinion matters, I was 18 when I got pregnant. Yes I was young and very open sexually. I wasn't racist then nor now so I have to admit I was having sex with a black man while still dating a white guy that was in college at the time. I became pregnant and didn't find out until after graduation when I was sick the whole week at the beach with all my gf's. Not honestly knowing who I was pregnant by I had my baby anyways. All my family and friends were there and also the white guy I was dating. The reaction after my baby came out biracial from him and my dad was upsetting but it's what I wanted and my choice in life at the time. Now I'm 41 and 2 more biracial children since, I wouldn't take anything in the world for them. So yeah what if I end up single and pregnant in my teenage years, or married to a white man and having 2 other babies by a blk man.

would never use a condom when it comes to a black bull.. its their right to fuck us white whores bareback.. would never complain about that.. its an honor to receive the black seed.. if that leeds to a pregnancy, i would be real proud about that..

Sometimes I think that white women who are black pregnant look even more pregnant than those pregnant from white men. Black-pregnant women's bellies seem to swell more, and their breasts and nipples become huge.

Not that my opinion matters, I was 18 when I got pregnant. Yes I was young and very open sexually. I wasn't racist then nor now so I have to admit I was having sex with a black man while still dating a white guy that was in college at the time. I became pregnant and didn't find out until after graduation when I was sick the whole week at the beach with all my gf's. Not honestly knowing who I was pregnant by I had my baby anyways. All my family and friends were there and also the white guy I was dating. The reaction after my baby came out biracial from him and my dad was upsetting but it's what I wanted and my choice in life at the time. Now I'm 41 and 2 more biracial children since, I wouldn't take anything in the world for them. So yeah what if I end up single and pregnant in my teenage years, or married to a white man and having 2 other babies by a blk man.
I wish more girls were like you three x///x such naughty sluts, you're all so perfect.. ♥ -//w//- I busted a huge load while reading these and watching some equivalent videos.

Back