What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

also, ich war von unserem schwarzen Hausfreund schwanger, denn ich wurde schwanger, als mein Mann für 6 Wochen beruflich in Tenneriffa war. Als mein Mann erfuhr, dass Jim getroffen hatte, kam am Telefon ein Jubelschrei durchs Telefon.
Leider verlor ich es in der 17. Schwangerschaftswoche.
ußerdem habe ich schon 3 Kinder, nur der Erstgeborene ist sicher von meinem Mann.
Die Tochter und der Jüngste können und sind sehr wahrscheinlich im Swingerclub entstanden.
Aber wir lieben unsere Kinder und mein Mann ist ein toller Papa

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

That is a very hot picture... there is no accidental pregnancies, either you take precautions or you dont... The idea of a wife or GF wanting to get black bred is totally freakin hot

imagine spending years and years raising your ******* just for him to end up being a skinny, pale, unathletic, feminine, beta-cuck beating his yt balls to the thought of black breeding while pledging to never shoot his seed inside of a girls womb ever in his life~

Therefore, it is better to give birth from real bulls if you want your grandchildren to be of the same ******* as youFkHXK5QWAAIJYDw.jpguser2302_020ff81b9e1a.jpeg551_1000 (1).jpg791500_6580313.jpg

FIJklaHXEAQ7AwK.jpg

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

We would be so proud and happy and lucky that she was bred by a superior black man

Her baby is half yours :) especially since if a ******* is born, there are more chances that your grandchildr en will be of the same ******* with your wife :) with your white s0n, such chances are much less

Get figured out before you f..k around ……that is called SMART sssssss

My wife’s gynecologist told her that that the chances of ever getting pregnant were very slim because of her age and peri menopause symptoms. As a result, my wife was taken off birth control 6 months before our wedding.

A short time later, her black boyfriend bred her with his baby batter. She was 4 months pregnant at our wedding. All the wedding guests presumed (incorrectly) that I was the biological *******. Little did they know that I had a vasectomy years before.

Back