What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

The interracial cuckold pregnancy should not be very common, but I imagine that it is quite normal with same-ethnic bulls.
My opinion is that if the cuckold activity was known and accepted by both members of the couple, the husband should take the risk of the pregnancy and accept the children of his wife.
You have the same opinion as my wife ;)

I know that, from the DNA analysis, a percentage of children do not come from the husband (without the husband knowing 😂)
I think cuckolding, aware or not, is more common that we expect ;):love:
You maybe right.
Me and my wife discussed this subject about 6 months after getting into the cuckold lifestyle and she told me straight that it was my idea for her to try black and she's to addicted to black cock now to give it up, I would have to accept the baby or move on if it was to ever happen!
I know that deep down I would stay with her and raise the baby if it ever happened .
However she does have a IUD fitted.

Last edited:
You maybe right.
Me and my wife discussed this subject about 6 months after getting into the cuckold lifestyle and she told me straight that it was my idea for her to try black and she's to addicted to black cock now to give it up, I would have to accept the baby or move on if it was to ever happen!
I know that deep down I would stay with her and raise the baby if it ever happened .
However she does have a IUD fitted.
Personally I would be proud to raise a black baby, really! It's a pity that we are too old

Back