What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I have several ******* in different states because the husband allowed it and they wanted a mixed race baby. I seen all of them and they are beautiful. So that being said you and the couples have to agree on having sex raw or with a condom. I been in this lifestyle for 15 years and I know all my role of being BBC Master and bull. And when you have a very high sperm count you can't do anything but to get them pregnant if they fertile so that's why I tell every couples I meet up with that if we have sex raw I will get them pregnant and nine times out of the 10 the husband say yes so they can be pregnant.

I have several ******* in different states because the husband allowed it and they wanted a mixed race baby. I seen all of them and they are beautiful. So that being said you and the couples have to agree on having sex raw or with a condom. I been in this lifestyle for 15 years and I know all my role of being BBC Master and bull. And when you have a very high sperm count you can't do anything but to get them pregnant if they fertile so that's why I tell every couples I meet up with that if we have sex raw I will get them pregnant and nine times out of the 10 the husband say yes so they can be pregnant.
I’d love you to do that with us

also, ich war von unserem schwarzen Hausfreund schwanger, denn ich wurde schwanger, als mein Mann für 6 Wochen beruflich in Tenneriffa war. Als mein Mann erfuhr, dass Jim getroffen hatte, kam am Telefon ein Jubelschrei durchs Telefon.
Leider verlor ich es in der 17. Schwangerschaftswoche.
ußerdem habe ich schon 3 Kinder, nur der Erstgeborene ist sicher von meinem Mann.
Die Tochter und der Jüngste können und sind sehr wahrscheinlich im Swingerclub entstanden.
Aber wir lieben unsere Kinder und mein Mann ist ein toller Papa
Hello do you mention Tenerife in the canaries ??

Hey my friend since she stopped taking the pill. bro she is ready but a bull have to know how to hit the egg sack the first time. I well experience and professional in this lifestyle and been breeding wives for 15 years now. I know the ropes and how the process works. An experience bull that been doing this for a long time know what to do like myself. I breeded a beautiful Asian in NYC and they sent me a pic and he's a very handsome boy. And they want another and as we speak we are setting up a date to meet up

Hey my friend since she stopped taking the pill. bro she is ready but a bull have to know how to hit the egg sack the first time. I well experience and professional in this lifestyle and been breeding wives for 15 years now. I know the ropes and how the process works. An experience bull that been doing this for a long time know what to do like myself. I breeded a beautiful Asian in NYC and they sent me a pic and he's a very handsome boy. And they want another and as we speak we are setting up a date to meet up
Awesome it sounds like you have got this all sorted man if you can hit the bullseye with that frequency and regularity I’d love to watch you fully breed my wife

My swimmers were surgically castrated to prevent me from accidentally impregnating my Fiancé. She wanted to be black bred in the worst way without worrying about my white sperm. Her black breeding wish came true 3 months before our wedding.
How did she look at the wedding stunning I imagine

Awesome it sounds like you have got this all sorted man if you can hit the bullseye with that frequency and regularity I’d love to watch you fully breed my wife
Bro I don't miss at all and when I do breed a wife they get a room for the weekend and I get to fuck them all weekend long so I can continue to put the seed in that sack. Every wife I breeded gotten pregnant over the weekend with me and I don't need no help cause very fertile

Back