What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Would you enjoy if a bull made her pregnant?
Money matters, but if she's happy I'm happy. When she was with our ba by she enjoyed sex even more than usual and it was not the the bull she'd rather get preggo by. She even made me lick her pussy and suck her boobs every night. That new bull told us he wanted to be the next to breed her for real. We talked about it in horny and serious mode. And yeah, I'd love to see how she gets bred by a black man. Idk why

Its the blackmans right to use and abuse and breed any white female, he wants. Whether she is married, single, young, old, white women are on this earth for the benifit and pleasure of black men. Their needs and desires are the only thing bthat counts. And us white husbands, boyfriends, fathers, must support the white female and bring the babys up. If the black ******* wants to be involved its his right. If he doesnt want to know , than that is also his right. The black man is NEVER EVER wrong
Stupid.

I just want to warn cuck couples that have these fantasies in reality there are many downsides. My youngest is now two years old from my former black bull. To this day we still don't know how it could have happened because I was on the pill. Before I started dating black men I always said no abortion. Because some of my friends had an abortion and now they are struggling with having a baby. I didn't want to risk that. We tell friends and family it is from a donor, we think thats the only "lie" that is believable. My husband wasn't happy in the beginning but accepted it. Also the biological ******* didn't want to meet me anymore because of the baby which I could not understand. Just from experience, sometimes fantasies need to stay as fantasies. Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy with the little one!

I love the thought of my wife falling pregnant by a black man.

4441433397_edb0b96c88_b-1024x683.jpg
Let me put that thought to reality

Back