What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

One British couple and I given them twins bro. They couldn't believe it either when the doctor told them. He personally called me at the doctor office with his wife tell me about it and they really thank me a lot for it. He said my sperm was so strong that all the other guys they met she never gotten pregnant. But when I was fucking her all weekend long in the room she felt me in her sack and told me that no one ever came that close like me. It's certain way to get a woman pregnant when you know how a woman's body reacts and work. it's not hard at all a person needs to know what he's doing that's all. But if you interested in talking more about it pvt message me let's talk.

One British couple and I given them twins bro. They couldn't believe it either when the doctor told them. He personally called me at the doctor office with his wife tell me about it and they really thank me a lot for it. He said my sperm was so strong that all the other guys they met she never gotten pregnant. But when I was fucking her all weekend long in the room she felt me in her sack and told me that no one ever came that close like me. It's certain way to get a woman pregnant when you know how a woman's body reacts and work. it's not hard at all a person needs to know what he's doing that's all. But if you interested in talking more about it pvt message me let's talk.
So is it all to do with the position you fuck them in or is it the amount and fertility of your sperm that enables you to do this

I think it is very hard in the moment...
You have to talk and decide before your wife starts to take the lover (s) without condom. There is always danger when you are riding at your own risk. Better be prepaired for what may happen...

You have to talk and decide before your wife starts to take the lover (s) without condom. There is always danger when you are riding at your own risk. Better be prepaired for what may happen...

i think the moment to discuss this possibility (probability) is before she has her first BBC, because it is highly likely that they (with or without you involved) will likely decide bareback. when that happens, its really too late. once they get going, its no longer a decision you necessarily need to have a say in. husband or not. you gave up that the moment you let her choose BBC. it then became her, & their decision.

yesterday was the 2nd time my wife and her new bull/bf didn't use condoms. First time, it was a deep cream pie. yesterday, I was asked to go get dinner while they had their fun so I don't know where he finished. She can't get pregnant.We've been trying for 10 years and she's tried for ever. Docs have given up, so we should be fine. if we do get pregnant, we will raise the baby as ours. I've been pussy free for over 6 months now, and It doesn't look like she's going to go back to my little dick. can't even touch her pussy now. she only gets me off using a special wand she bought only for my little clit.

Back