What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Vitality is the key factor. If your wife carries the seed of a bull, let it be! I have been breeding for years now - for real and it feels really good. It's the instinct that counts. Plans to visit Moscow? Check your ovulation date.
E-mail: , Skype: health--club
A true alpha male will fuck and breed ANY married woman, as long as she is married to some other man.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 68
My wife’s gynecologist told her that that the chances of ever getting pregnant were very slim because of her age and peri menopause symptoms. As a result, my wife was taken off birth control 6 months before our wedding.

A short time later, her black boyfriend bred her with his baby batter. She was 4 months pregnant at our wedding. All the wedding guests presumed (incorrectly) that I was the biological *******. Little did they know that I had a vasectomy years before.
It's amazing how many similar stories I've heard over the years. If I didn't personally know several women who could only get pregnant by Black men I'd say it's a fantasy/fetish/etc, but after what I've experienced I have to say there's something "magical" about Black sperm.

I have several ******* in different states because the husband allowed it and they wanted a mixed race baby. I seen all of them and they are beautiful. So that being said you and the couples have to agree on having sex raw or with a condom. I been in this lifestyle for 15 years and I know all my role of being BBC Master and bull. And when you have a very high sperm count you can't do anything but to get them pregnant if they fertile so that's why I tell every couples I meet up with that if we have sex raw I will get them pregnant and nine times out of the 10 the husband say yes so they can be pregnant.

It's amazing how many similar stories I've heard over the years. If I didn't personally know several women who could only get pregnant by Black men I'd say it's a fantasy/fetish/etc, but after what I've experienced I have to say there's something "magical" about Black sperm.
Black sperm is infinitely more powerful than white sperm. Besides the black swimmers get planted much deeper into a fertile woman and reach her egg much faster.

Its the blackmans right to use and abuse and breed any white female, he wants. Whether she is married, single, young, old, white women are on this earth for the benifit and pleasure of black men. Their needs and desires are the only thing bthat counts. And us white husbands, boyfriends, fathers, must support the white female and bring the babys up. If the black ******* wants to be involved its his right. If he doesnt want to know , than that is also his right. The black man is NEVER EVER wrong
Absolutely agree 💯 💯 👌 👌 👌

Back