What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Matter of fact, I think in time, when a white woman is with her black lover, condoms should be outlawed from their presence!
Totally agree with you. Black Studs should not be using condoms when fucking white women. Sometimes there are ads place by white couples seeking Black men and they write that "no condoms" or "no protection" or "bareback only." Some private swingers clubs will admit Black Studs on the condition that they are NOT allowed to use condoms while white males may use them. I think this is appropriate.

That would be a nightmare situation , we decided that i would take precautions to ensure it could never happen .
If it ever did by chance happen then i would not keep it.

="chocolate thunder, post: 418415, member: 40688"]u would not keep it meaning..... adoption or abortion?[/quote]
What do you suggest ?

i was actually just curious where do u stand .... if u want to know my opinion i would say ...out side of a life or death situation i would suggest adoption but the final decision belongs to the mom

There was a caption on a photo on Tumbler that shows a woman with sperm on her pregnant belly. .....

This post, as well as the photo of the pregnant woman that you have posted above and in numerous threads, is in violation of Forum Rule #14. Please pick ONE thread in which to post them and remove all of the repetitious appearances.

Please review the Site's Terms & Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms and the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/ before posting anything further.

This post, as well as the photo of the pregnant woman that you have posted above and in numerous threads, is in violation of Forum Rule #14. Please pick ONE thread in which to post them and remove all of the repetitious appearances.

I think Jesse is really struggling, mentally, with this website and some of its subject matter ... seriously! That's why I sometimes inject some kind of credibility comment, especially when posting graphic, normally "unsafe" pictures. There is that small percentage of people that buy into everything they read or hear ... a salesman's "dream customer" I like to say. I wish Jesse well because I feel he is being sincere, but maybe he needs to consider taking a month or two breather from this site. ;)

I think Jesse is really struggling, mentally, with this website and some of its subject matter ... seriously! ..... I wish Jesse well because I feel he is being sincere, but maybe he needs to consider taking a month or two breather from this site. ;)

That and he might consider moving off that ranch and spending some time around real people instead of being alone with only his imagination and all them critters for a change.

.... You've as much right to say your bit as any of them.
That's not exactly so; "rights" has nothing to do with it, not on a website that has posted conditional Terms & Rules to be a member. If the website moderators have issues with anything we say or do, we can either comply/adjust to their requests, or pack up. I doubt they lose a second's sleep over Mac or Jesse or will, or even you, hercules ... particularly with it being a free site.
I personally like Jesse because he seems sincere, and I read many of his posts. But when things become mentally disturbing, as they sometimes do with him, its best to just take a short break from the issues. :smoke:

The best way to keep men prostate health, is making them cum as often as you can.
Do you have any idea how many times, my black friend Axel fucked my wife, when they had a relationship before me?
Hundreds and hundreds of times. Mostly he cummed inside her pussy because she allowed him to do it. He never kept an ordinary infection for a long time.
When they were breaking off their relationship, he was having an inoffensive fungus. They had sex and he cummed inside her pussy some more times. He relieved completely and he didn't need any medicine. But some days after that I had sex with my wife and I contracted his fungus, so I had to take some pills. I didn't care, for me it was an honor carry with me, part of the own essence from that incredible black guy who made my wife cum hundreds of times.
A doctor said me all men with long periods not having sex are more liable to get urinary infections.

View attachment 201309View attachment 201311View attachment 201312View attachment 201313View attachment 201314View attachment 201315

The best way to keep men prostate health, is making them cum as often as you can.
Do you have any idea how many times, my black friend Axel fucked my wife, when they had a relationship before me?
Hundreds and hundreds of times. Mostly he cummed inside her pussy because she allowed him to do it. He never kept an ordinary infection for a long time.
When they were breaking off their relationship, he was having an inoffensive fungus. They had sex and he cummed inside her pussy some more times. He relieved completely and he didn't need any medicine. But some days after that I had sex with my wife and I contracted his fungus, so I had to take some pills. I didn't care, for me it was an honor carry with me, part of the own essence from that incredible black guy who made my wife cum hundreds of times.
A doctor said me all men with long periods not having sex are more liable to get urinary infections.

View attachment 201309View attachment 201311View attachment 201312View attachment 201313View attachment 201314View attachment 201315

Back