What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I just want to add this: although I had to deal with the humiliating part I really hope that this would never happen in the near future. It is already hard enough that some friends and family know about how it goes in our relation. I wonder how a pregancy would be communicated when a couple knows that the lover/date/bull is the ******* ....

My new girlfriend and I have not talked about this yet, but a past ex and I discussed what we would do if she got pregnant by one of the Black men we met with. Her and I were both on the same page that we would keep the baby. Since we were married, the story we would tell to our family is that we tried having a baby, but couldn't. So we decided to go with artificial insemination and the donor we ended up choosing just happened to be Black. Her and I both love mixed children, so that would be why we ended up going with that guy. Not sure how well that would hold up lol, but at least it was something.

This would be a scary proposition for us. My wife does have a tipped uterus making pregnancy difficult not impossible. She really hates condoms though

.... My wife does have a tipped uterus making pregnancy difficult not impossible.

:) Well, there ya go ... let a black guy slide his 12 incher up inside her ... if that uterus is "tipped", it'll be frik'n straight by the time that black dude pounds her pipes for an hour or so, then pushes it as far inside her as possible and fills her oven box! Going to places where the normal white bois can't go is their "specialty" ... ;)

Reactions: LSG
my wife desperately wants to give her bull a ******* but no luck so far. beth is frustrated that she will not be able to conceive because of her age. i know this is an unusual situation among cuck couples.

if she did get preg we would raise the baby with beth's bull who lives with us. it would be a joyous and blessed event.

. This thread has gotten me thinking no, but the part of me that is logical says I should keep breeding a fantasy.
I just don't know.

Patty ... at least you're thinking ... that's good! Look, the issue isn't about YOU ... its about the one you bring into this world. It takes a lot of work to raise a childx, particularly if you're single. The most important years are those first four or five ... you have to be there 24-7, I'm serious. Money is important to be able to provide for the needs, but those first few years, are about being "involved" to help that childx be productive in society. We've had 2 murders where I live, this year, that involved ******* under 12 ... both were killed after 1AM in the mornings ... now what kind of parent allows their "under 12 year old" children out on the streets at 1AM? Imagine what the parent(s) are going through right now. Just saying, having ******* is not a novelty, its a serious commitment for the next 21-22 years. If you're coming here to get the inspiration to become "black pregnant", sweetheart, you're not ready for motherhood. ... Mac
pic_twocentsWorth.jpg

I'm not on birth control but am looking forward to this lifestyle but I wonder if I should get back on the pill or not. This thread has gotten me thinking no, but the part of me that is logical says I should keep breeding a fantasy.

I just don't know.
FattyPatty: The risk and fantasy of being bred is really super hot, the reality of it, at least for us, would not be. I'm sure we'd deal with it if we had to but I think you might want to keep it a fantasy until you do know. Just a suggested hon

We did this, by accident. We were trying to get pregnant so we stopped having her playmate come by. An opportunity came up to meet for an afternoon which was rare. We talked to make sure he knew to pull out. He did, after he shot the first pump inside and then pulls out to make it appear he pulled out. We have it all on video. She was scared for the next nine months that he had gotten her pregnant that she stopped seeing him. When she delivered, her first words were "what color is it?" It was white and she was so relieved not to have to make a story up.

We did this, by accident. We were trying to get pregnant so we stopped having her playmate come by. An opportunity came up to meet for an afternoon which was rare. We talked to make sure he knew to pull out. He did, after he shot the first pump inside and then pulls out to make it appear he pulled out. We have it all on video. She was scared for the next nine months that he had gotten her pregnant that she stopped seeing him. When she delivered, her first words were "what color is it?" It was white and she was so relieved not to have to make a story up.

Did she hook up with the guy again?

Back