What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

i know this will anger a lot of peeps here..but we are talking about a baby not a toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is returned when u tire of it..this is a life time commitment... so if u chose to not use birth control fine but remember what the outcome could be....sorry but i think children are not a fantasy but a living being that needs our love ...ok start the hate

for instance... it is suggested around the U.S that those of African American decent should take extra vitamin D. because their DNA requires the high dose that it gets from the sun and here it is not possible. or lets keep it simple... how will you take care of his/her kinky hair?

Like you know, during our second date with Axel, we had already fucked in missionary, so Susie went over Axel and they started to fuck in that position after a break. Susie cummed one more time, but Axel, feeling her vaginal lips relaxed, couldn't reach his orgasm. Despte it they kept coupled for 15 or 20 minutes more, fucking. Slowly, Susie turned on again. Axel was excited but at the same time, a little tired too, so he said us that he was going to try to cum.
He strained all the muscles from his body, (especially his penis area) even he curled his toes too. After this, he held my wife's hips and started to guide her movements over his dick.
Susie asked me to lick her nipples, because Axel was inducing his orgasm and she wished to cum with him. I sat over our bed beside Axel and licked her transpired boobs, while she wrapped her arms around my head. I couldn't see them fucking in that moment due my face was fastened at her bust, but I could hear their breath turning more and more noisy. I thought "Axel has a wonderful potential. I would wish to be as good male as him". But I was helping my wife to reach her orgasm, so I was proud of it. Some seconds later, my wife and Axel increased their movements. They started to gasp and Susie sighted me "Oh, thank you sweetheart...I'm coming now! Ahhhhhh!"
Susie's pussy contraction was all that Axel needed to explode into an amazing orgasm. He screamed something like "At least I'm cumming! Ahhhh!".
In that precise moment I thought "he had to be feeling an amazing relief!".
Despite I assisted her a little, the way that they complemented each other was incredible.

Some months later I found myself thinking "It would be wonderful if Axel got Susie pregnant duing that fuck".
wpid-Axel_s_cock-590x683.jpg
look at the picture! Axel is putting his relaxed black cock out from Susie's filled pussy. The relief and pleasure that they feel everytime they fuck is amazing.

Like you know, during our second date with Axel, we had already fucked in missionary, so Susie went over Axel and they started to fuck in that position after a break. Susie cummed one more time, but Axel, feeling her vaginal lips relaxed, couldn't reach his orgasm. Despte it they kept coupled for 15 or 20 minutes more, fucking. Slowly, Susie turned on again. Axel was excited but at the same time, a little tired too, so he said us that he was going to try to cum.
He strained all the muscles from his body, (especially his penis area) even he curled his toes too. After this, he held my wife's hips and started to guide her movements over his dick.
Susie asked me to lick her nipples, because Axel was inducing his orgasm and she wished to cum with him. I sat over our bed beside Axel and licked her transpired boobs, while she wrapped her arms around my head. I couldn't see them fucking in that moment due my face was fastened at her bust, but I could hear their breath turning more and more noisy. I thought "Axel has a wonderful potential. I would wish to be as good male as him". But I was helping my wife to reach her orgasm, so I was proud of it. Some seconds later, my wife and Axel increased their movements. They started to gasp and Susie sighted me "Oh, thank you sweetheart...I'm coming now! Ahhhhhh!"
Susie's pussy contraction was all that Axel needed to explode into an amazing orgasm. He screamed something like "At least I'm cumming! Ahhhh!".
Despite I assisted her a little, the way that they complemented each other was incredible.

Some months later I found myself thinking "It would be wonderful if Axel got Susie pregnant duing that fuck".
View attachment 282741
look at the picture! Axel is putting his relaxed black cock out from Susie's filled pussy. The relief and pleasure that they feel everytime they fuck is amazing.

View attachment 282741

Beautiful and erotic pic. You are a very lucky man to be married to such an exciting white Lady and help her enjoy fucking her big black cocks

Beautiful and erotic pic. You are a very lucky man to be married to such an exciting white Lady and help her enjoy fucking her big black cocks
Well, I would have liked see their faces during the orgasm but I couldn't do it. It was a pity. Axel was lying on the bed with Susie sat over him fucking and I was licking my wife's nipples. Susie wrapped her arms aroun my head, so I couldn't move it, but I could feel their bodies turning more tights until they started to gasp. It was one of the most exciting moment in all my life.
Perhaps I'm lucky, but I had to insist during 10 years to convince Susie to add Axel (her ex black boyfriend) at our sexual life.

If I found out that my wife was pregnant after having taken a black cock, I would be momentarily shocked (we've tried over the years, but unsuccessfully), but if she was happy having a new life growing inside of her, how could I be anything else: just count the months and watch her beautiful tummy grow. Her baby would be loved by me every bit as much as though it were mine; and would be so beautiful!

I wanted to add a brief bit of real world second hand experience to this thread. A few years ago, a girlfriend of mine got pregnant by her black boyfriend. Her husband was aware of her sexual activities however it was still traumatic. He was still in the military and the baby was born at the base hospital. She was using birth control, but nothing is 100%.

The reality of raising an interracial baby when both parents are the same race is difficult to say the least. As others have said, bringing a baby into this world is a pleasure that not all of us are allowed to experience. Do not let your fantasies cause your future baby grief. Enjoy yourself, but be realistic at the same time.

I have been asked to breed a woman before. because her husband had problems conceiving though i offered to offer my seed medically... she insisted to breed traditionally... ever since 'massa' started callin his alpha males because she was so curious... from the stock aids, this practice still repeats itself .....

Very embarrassed and ashamed that everyone will know that I couldn't get my wife pregnant and what they are all thinking about my manhood.

it would take alot for u to accept a black baby... would u accept a black baby? a *******? would u go through the rigorous study of what it would take to raise a black baby?... for instance: a person of African Decent living in america needs the sun.... that or he/she needs to take extra vitamin D because of the excessive cloud cover here we dont get the proper sun light our bodies were designed for....

http://www.opinionbug.com/7951/vitamin-d-deficiency-a-silent-epidemic-among-african-americans/
Very embarrassed and ashamed that everyone will know that I couldn't get my wife pregnant and what they are all thinking about my manhood.

it would take alot for u to accept a black baby... would u accept a black baby? a *******? would u go through the rigorous study of what it would take to raise a black baby?... for instance: a person of African Decent living in america needs the sun.... that or he/she needs to take extra vitamin D because of the excessive cloud cover here we dont get the proper sun light our bodies were designed for....

http://www.opinionbug.com/7951/vitamin-d-deficiency-a-silent-epidemic-among-african-americans/

I'm an African, and I've got all the sun in my *******!

I would have to, the baby is a gift from the bull and his pool superior genes.

I have no idea. The risk of a mature woman getting pregnant is very low, but it is a reality. It's something that, as trust and chemistry builds (quickly, I might add, like one of the things you talk about in post-coital bliss) you discuss.

I accept small but potentially life-changing risks. No problems with that. The last thing in the world I want is a baby, but if by the stroke of fate and God that's where my life goes, then I have accepted that; I accept it every day when I pray to God and pledge my service, humility and gratitude.

Hopefully it never happens and I don't have to deal with it. Hopefully if it does happen we all decide to get an abortion. (Cold-blooded, *******!)

If in a worst-case scenario she gets pregnant and decides to have and raise the baby, I would live with the consequences. I accepted them the moment I accepted the risk. I am not religious but I am very spiritual, and as I become increasingly closer with God, I embrace the fact that there is no security in life. I can't predict *******. I just go with the flow.

No point in bitching out when you run bad.

Back