What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I agree.

If we as husbands, Bfs etc.. are asking for our wifes GFs etc to get fucked then we should be able to foot the bill for a kid if that happens to occur. The black cock is not to blame, we are for asking this of them.

I also couldn't agree more! WE are the ones asking Black Studs to fuck wives and girlfriends, and in many times asking him to fuck bareback! A Black Stud's only obligation is to be a Black Stud and fuck white women who want it. If he gives her a baby, her husband or boyfriend is responsible for supporting and raising the baby

Recently my wife's doctor said her, she is close to menopause period.
The first time that she told me how Axel was fucked her, under the shower, during their first holidays together, more than 11 years ago, I knew he wasn't using condoms. Like my wife had not reached her orgasm yet, she turned Axel on again, sucking his dick, when they went out from bathroom. Axel's black cock is so good that it turned hard enough to fuck in few seconds. They fucked again and he made her cum easily. Once he was sure Susie had cummed, he reached a new orgasm cumming inside her pussy again.
When I asked Susie how had not gotten pregnant, she answered me it was only a casuality. Despite their relationship finished 3 years later, she told me that she had loved get pregnant from Axel, because she loved him.

Yeah, I've seen this chick in other creampie vids before she got pregnant ... lol ... looks like she may have succeeded, that's for sure. Would love being there when that baby pops out. Wonder if the bio-******* would be there, too? Also would love seeing the hubby & the parents faces ... that would be worth a $million alone. Mac

.... Would love being there when that baby pops out. Wonder if the bio-******* would be there, too?

Me too, have a feeling it will be a humorous occasion in the delivery room. ;)
Don't know how much room there would be though, if all the bio-dads are there as it seems to me there were more than one black guy in this video!

Also would love seeing the hubby & the parents faces ... that would be worth a $million alone. Mac

Definitely a Kodak moment! :bounce:

Don't know how much room there would be though, if all the bio-dads are there as it seems to me there were more than one black guy in this video!

Well, at one time I would have said there can only be ONE bio-dad, but that would be wrong ... usually its correct, but not 100% correct. If a woman is ovulating and passing more than one egg, and she's had more than one sexual partner during her ovulation ... BINGO ... she can have as many different bio-fathers as she has eggs to fertilize. I can't recall the medical terminology on this, but I did a thread on it, HERE, a year or so ago. She could have 3 children by 3 different races at the same time ... one black, one white, one hispanic or whatever ... interesting.

Well, at one time I would have said there can only be ONE bio-dad, but that would be wrong ... usually its correct, but not 100% correct. If a woman is ovulating and passing more than one egg, and she's had more than one sexual partner during her ovulation ... BINGO ... she can have as many different bio-fathers as she has eggs to fertilize. I can't recall the medical terminology on this, but I did a thread on it, HERE, a year or so ago. She could have 3 children by 3 different races at the same time ... one black, one white, one hispanic or whatever ... interesting.

Absolutely true and correct. Talk about what kind of "Kodak moment" THAT would make! :hot:

However, I screwed up and didn't type in "possible" after "if all the" and before "bio-dads ...." ;) Brain fart! :D

Yeah, I've seen this chick in other creampie vids before she got pregnant ... lol ... looks like she may have succeeded, that's for sure. Would love being there when that baby pops out. Wonder if the bio-******* would be there, too? Also would love seeing the hubby & the parents faces ... that would be worth a $million alone. Mac
do you have links to the older vids?

do you have links to the older vids?

Tiff, I don't, but I bet they do over at the one-click-chick website. Its strictly a pic & vid site, and all you have to do is post some pics of someone you like and they'll help you match 'em up with others of the same person. Just ask politely ... :) The website is safe, by the way, and they don't send you crap to your e-mail address. For finding pics, its a good place to start ...

Last edited by a moderator:
The virility and strength he showed to get is simple amazing. He could broken down her white small pussy.

Which "he"? There were at least three different black men fucking her.
Interesting that they were all "average", not a "coke can thick" 10" monster dick in the bunch.

I'm talking about the last black man.

He was OK, he also had the smallest dick of the three, which my Wife would probably really enjoy.

However, I think the first guy, who also came back for seconds, did a better job as he spent the most time with her and, because he went first, did most of the work to get her loosened up and cumming. :D

She wasn't exactly the most active, "into it" appearing slut either, making his job even more difficult.

Back