What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

My wife has made her choice. She has been off the pill for a while and will only take black.
When I noticed she wasn't taking her pills, I told her she's taking a risk.
She said it would only be a risk if I came in her and that isn't going to happen.

For as much black cock she takes, its only a matter of time.

Wouldn't a lot of couples be happier that way? Tell me I'm wrong.

Married white couples having black babies? Come on, Dsoul, you don't really believe that, do you? You're a smart man, too. No doubt the popularity of interracial breeding is growing more acceptance (by the way, its going both ways ... black women are out there getting bred by white guys, you know). But, white married couples aren't rushing to the door, quite yet, to get the lady "black bred". Besides, most white ladies want a "committed *******" and I don't think most black guys are wanting to give the time to helping raise ******* ... they're too busy breeding. And I can assure you, most white guys are not going to help a wife raise an unexpected bi-racial baby, not in the REAL world. :)

Married white couples having black babies? Come on, Dsoul, you don't really believe that, do you? You're a smart man, too. No doubt the popularity of interracial breeding is growing more acceptance (by the way, its going both ways ... black women are out there getting bred by white guys, you know). But, white married couples aren't rushing to the door, quite yet, to get the lady "black bred". Besides, most white ladies want a "committed *******" and I don't think most black guys are wanting to give the time to helping raise ******* ... they're too busy breeding. And I can assure you, most white guys are not going to help a wife raise an unexpected bi-racial baby, not in the REAL world. :)

I've met people who have. Unlike you, I'm not in here psycho-analyzing everything people are posting, and then acting like you're part of what they want. If you want me to send you the email address of such couples, just say so and then you can go ahead and eat your words back and call me a damn liar.

Thanks for the "nice, gentlemanly response". :rolleyes: Oh wait, I'm white, therefore I need to play the submissive "whiteboi wimp" part. Sorry, I forgot my place, here ... My fault! :confused:

I am new to the cuckold lifestyle and am still trying to choose a suitable black bull. Just turned 40 and convinced hubby to help me with this. I have to admit that I to love bareback sex but have been off birth control for years. I often think about the "what if" of the bull filling my pussy. My hubby usually pulls out and we have been lucky.

Thanks for the "nice, gentlemanly response". :rolleyes: Oh wait, I'm white, therefore I need to play the submissive "whiteboi wimp" part. Sorry, I forgot my place, here ... My fault! :confused:

I don't care if you're white or from Mars. All I'm saying is if you don't know much about something, don't act like you know. You're entitled to your own opinions, but you haven't walked the path I've walked. I, too, have bred a white before, but it's not something I go talking about, but ask me about it and I'll tell you.

I am new to the cuckold lifestyle and am still trying to choose a suitable black bull. Just turned 40 and convinced hubby to help me with this. I have to admit that I to love bareback sex but have been off birth control for years. I often think about the "what if" of the bull filling my pussy. My hubby usually pulls out and we have been lucky.

Unless, at forty years of age, you are prepared to deal with all responsibilities of raising a baby for the next 18 years, you may seriously want to reconsider birth control before enjoying the few scant hours of pleasure that could lead to that.
Unless, of course, you think you really are that lucky, in which case, you might wish to sell everything you own and buy lottery tickets. :rolleyes:

not one withe couple wont to have a black baby.
this is only bull ******* from black " bulls" there are not reale.

we withe couples now very got wat we do, and watbwe want!!!

i know this will anger a lot of peeps here..but we are talking about a baby not a toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is returned when u tire of it..this is a life time commitment... so if u chose to not use birth control fine but remember what the outcome could be....sorry but i think children are not a fantasy but a living being that needs our love ...ok start the hate

i know this will anger a lot of peeps here..but we are talking about a baby not a toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is returned when u tire of it..this is a life time commitment... so if u chose to not use birth control fine but remember what the outcome could be....sorry but i think children are not a fantasy but a living being that needs our love ...ok start the hate

You'll get no hate from me, I don't live with my head in the clouds. If you do get hate, just consider the source.

Back